EXTENDED SUMMARY

"PEOPLE BELIEVE WE'RE ON THIS EARTH FOR A REASON.

BE THAT TO SAVE SOMEONES LIFE OR TO JUST BE HAPPY, WERE ALL PLACED ON THIS ONE PLANET BECAUSE WE ARE NEEDED BY SOMEONE.

I THOUGHT I HAD ALREADY FOUND MY REASON TO LIVE, YET WHEN AN OLD FRIEND CAME KNOCKING AT MY DOOR LOOKING FOR HELP, I REALISED SOMETHING:

WE ALL HAVE MORE THAN ONE MISSION IN LIFE, AND SOME CAN BE MORE DEFINING THAN OTHERS"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Aaliyah Salvatore owed Carlisle Cullen her life- literally, and figuratively. 

He was the man who showed the four-hundred year old woman a way of life she never imagined- a life of joy and tranquility, a life with no mortal pain, a life worth living. So yes, Carlisle Cullen had a big favour to check in with the woman.  

And check in he did. 

When rumblings come whispering into her ear about an immortal child being born to a renowned family, Aaliyah prayed that for once in his life, Carlisle was not the recipient of this rumour and technically, he wasn't. Instead it was his son, who had fallen in love with a human girl and somehow conceived a warm blooded child. 

Abandoning all her logic at the sound of a doorbell, Aaliyah knew it was time for her favour to be redeemed, and with a heavy chest Aaliyah runs straight to forks- to fight an impeding, unwinnable, unimaginable war. 

Or

After the existence of his grandchild is threatened, Carlisle Cullen must seek help off of the most unlikely of allies.

[ U N E D I T E D  |  E D I T E D ]