Some news and i need to tell you

Ok so in the last section, I said something about not tagging people because I didn't feel like it. But there's more to it then that. You see, between this week and the next 30 days my school will be having exams!!! Quarterly and PARCC exams!!

So not only do my teachers want be to study for it, but my days will be so jacked up that it will be the end of me!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!

Now some of you might be thinking if this will affect the scheduling for the fanfics......yes it will.

DONT GO CRAZY ON ME YET!!!!! I still have some announcements for the fanfics. It's just about the scheduling.

I'm still doing the two fanfics at a time thing, but it will be a little different.

So the next chapters that will be out are for 'Fluttershy in wonderland' and 'I fell in love with a rockstar' I need to talk about those, but later. And then after those two chapters I'll do chapters for 'a love between two sides' and 'the pony and the dragon'. Since because it will be a while since I'll update them and because I saw in the comments section that lots of people like it!! A LOT!!! Seriously, there's comments just fangirling that I put in the song 'rotten to the core' from descendants.

Even though I love the song too!!! Squeeee!!!

Also for 'I fell in love with a rockstar' I realized that the last chapter was a bit....lazy. Reason why I see this is because, I left you guys hanging in feels with Chapter 13. And then Chapter 14 came out and it was a 'meh'.

If any of you guys felt that way, then I'm sorry. I'll do better next time, and if not and you liked it then great!! So I'll be working on those two chapters.

And since my rambling nonsense is over, I'm gonna play this song for no gosh darn reason!!!! Enjoy and I'll see you ponies next time!!!