Chpater 3.

Chapter 3.

**Perrie's P.O.V**

"Ok see you soon. Bye love you." I said before hanging up the phone and letting out a sigh.

Zayn had just called to let me know that he was on his way home. Great, just great now I had even less time to figure out how to tell him.

How the hell am I gonna get through this?

**Zayn's P.O.V**

I hung up my phone and continued driving. I still had about an hour till I would be back home.

This was gonna be a long, lonely, thought filled drive home.

**Harry's P.O.V**

I still don't know what to do about this whole Perrie thing. I can't believe I slept with my best mates girlfriend.

What is Zayn gonna do? I can't tell him I was drunk. Yes I was, but Perrie wasn't. She hadn't even had one drink. Well more importantly what's gonna happen to Zayn and Perrie's relationship? Will they stay together or will Zayn breakup with her? Is this my fault? I can't help feeling it is.

"Hazza? Hello? You still there?" Louis shouted waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I asked him. I was totally zoned out in thought and didn't hear a word he said.

"I asked if somehting happened last night at the club."

"No nothing happened. Why would you think that?" I told him much to quickly. He gave me a look saying he wasn't buying it but he didn't push it any further.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" I asked him quickly switching the subject. He nodded and grabbed both our jackets. I put mine on as did he and we left our flat and walked to the nearest Nandos. I need to get my mind of this and Louis was just the person to do that with.

**Perrie's P.O.V**

I heard a car engine shut off and a car door close. Zayn's home. I let out a sigh here goes nothing. I heard the lock turned and slowly the door swung open to reveal Zayn carrying a suitcase.

He dropped it and ran to me with open arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and swung me around. I know he was only gone a day but idk we're just so used to seeing eachother all the time.

"I missed you so much." Zayn told me when he set me back down again.

"I missed you too." I lied right to his face. I could see sadness behind his eyes and I knew something important had happened.

"What happened?" I blurted out pretending to care.

"My Grand mum died." He explained his eyes filling with tears. I knew I had to tell him and now would be the perfect time since he's already sad how much sadder can he get?

I took a deep breath. "I slept with Harry last night." I blurted out. He looked confused but in almost an instant it turned to anger. His tears dissapered almost as quickly as they'd come.

"You did what?" He yelled.

"I slept with Harry." I said again. He clenched his fists and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Were you drunk?" He calmly asked. I shook my head and he turned and ran out the door and down the street. Without thinking I ran after him.

"Zayn stop. He was drunk I wasn't." I yelled running faster. He turned down a street and I immedietly knew where he was going. Harry's and Louis's flat. He's gonna kill Harry.

Zayn barged through the door and I finally caught up to him. To my luck and Harry's no one was home. So Zayn plopped himself onto the over sized couch and pulled out his phone.

"Hey Harry?" Zayn spoke into the phone. I couldn't hear Harry's response.

**Harry's P.O.V**

Louis and I had just sat down at Nando's when my phone started ringing in my pocket. I pulled it out and hesitantly answered when I saw the caller I.D. Zayn.

"Hey Harry?" Zayn breathed into the phone sounding suprisingly calm. Hmm maybe Perrie hasn't told him yet.

"Ya it's Harry." I answered.

"Perrie and I stopped by and your not here. Can you come back? I need to talk to you." He explained calmly.

"Umm sure Lou and I will be there as soon as we can." I told him. He mumbled an ok and hung up. Ya I think he knows, why else would he wanna talk to me?

I explained to Louis that Zayn and Perrie had stopped by and that we needed to go meet them. He was upset about our day being interrupted but agreed an we left Nandos and walked home.

We arrived at our flat about 10 minutes later. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

I froze outside the door. If we go in there and Zayn knows he's gonna say something and then Louis will know. I don't think I'd be able to handle having Louis mad at me. Maybe he won't be mad at me though.

'Of course he'll be mad at you Harry. you slept with your best mates girlfriend.' My obnoxious self conscious reminded me.

"Hey Harry? You gonna open the door so we can go in?" Louis asked from behind me.

"Haha ya." I said nervously before opening the door and walking inside.

I could hear Louis's footsteps behind me so I knew he was coming with me. Lapith I hoped he wouldn't. but what was I suppose to tell him. 'Hey Lou can you just stand here while I talk to Zayn?' Of course he'd want an explaination. So that was out of the question.

I slowly and hesitantly entered the living room. I saw Zayn and Perrie sitting silently on the couch. I quickly made my way over and plopped myself onto the love seat. Louis sat next to me.

Well this had to happen eventually.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIT!!!! 99 reads!!! Thank you soo much.

Mahahahahhaha cliffhanger.

Sorry it's short. Im just emotionally unstable right now cause I just watched 'This Is Us'. I was crying and I couldn't breathe. But like seriously you guys need to go see it if you haven't already. It's definetly my new favourite movie.

Anyways Perrie told Zayn.... What do you think Zayn's gonna do??

Comment

Read

Vote

Love you guys ❤❤❤