Chapter 15.

**Zayn's P.O.V**

"Hey babe." Harry said leaning in and kissing my cheek. I blushed and looked at the ground. "You look stunning." He said taking a step back so he could practically eye rape me. I blushed under his intense stare.

"Ready to go?"He asked when he was done checking me out.

"Yup." I answered popping the "p".

He intertwined our hands and lead me out of the building. The sidewalk out front was covered in paps and fans. Harry politely pushed past them and the driver opened a door to a limo.

I climbed in first with Harry following. I was met by 3 pairs of eyes that I knew all to well. "Hey boys." I gave them all a smile and they each returned one.

"Boys this is Veronica." Harry said introducing me.

"Oh so this is the famous Veronica Harry talks non stop about." Liam teased causing Harry to blush and everyone else to laugh.

"Take care of my Hazza." Louis added.

"I will, don't worry Lou." I said to reassure him. He nodded and grin at me.

I laid my head on Harry's shoulder and listened to the boys conversations around me. Niall was complaining that he was hungry. Liam was telling Niall there'd be food at the club. Louis and Harry were taking about some concert coming up.

The car came to a stop and moments later the door was opened and we were blinded by the flashes of cameras.

"Harry who's your mystery girl?"

"Louis is she just a cover up to hide your gay relationship with him?"

"Niall are you dating her to?"

"Is she caring your child?"

We finally got past the crowd of paps only to come across some fans. I squeezed Harry's hand letting him know I was ok.

"Slut."

"Why are you even with her Harry? She's fucking ugly."

"How many of you has she fucked?"

"She only wants your money."

The bouncer at the door opened the door as soon as we reached it. Harry turned to me and pulled me aside while the boys walked into the packed club.

"Don't listen to them there lying." He said looking into my eyes.

"I'm fine Harry. Really."

"You sure?"

"Yes now let's go have fun." I grabbed his hand and dragged him up to the V.I.P section where the boys and I usually came when we went to this club.

"We ordered you guys drinks." Louis yelled over the music. I nodded and thanked him. Minutes later the waitress appeared with a tray of beers.

We all thanked her and grabbed one. I guzzled mine down in minutes. This was my night to let lose and have fun.

5 beers later I grabbed Harry's hand and dragged him down to the over crowded dance floor. The DJ started playing a perfect dance song. I surprised Harry by grinding my back end on his front. He was shocked at first but soon he got into it.

I lost track after somewhere around 4 songs later.

"Let's get more drinks." Harry whispered in my ear with his raspy voice. I let him lead me back up stairs because I'd had far more beers then him.

He order more beers while I collapsed on to one of the couches and closed my eyes.

"What did you do to her Haz?" I heard Louis ask sarcastically. Harry chuckled.

"Oh nothing." I could picture Louis raising his eye brows at this.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I groaned and opened my eyes. "Drink?" Harry asked holding out a beer for me to take. I gladly took it and downed it before holding out my hand for another one.

Harry chuckled and handed me another one sitting down beside me. "You know who you remind me of when your drunk?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Zayn." My eyes widened but Harry didn't notice he was staring off into space.

"Why's that?"

"You guys just do the same stuff. Down a bunch of beers, dance, drink, dance again, drink some more and then pass out." I nodded.

"Know that I think about I guess I do, do that." I replied. He turned and grinned at me. "What?" I asked.

"Going by that logic that means it's time to dance again." Harry suprised me by pulling me up off the couch and dragging me down to the dance floor once again.

**************

"Hazzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaa" I slurred out leaning my head on the seat rest in the limo.

"Veronicaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Harry slurred back.

"I wannnnnaaa gooo hommmmeee." I pouted.

"I knoooooowww that's where we're going." I nodded and closed my eyes trying to get rid of the pounding in my head.

***

"We've arrived Mr.Styles." The limo driver annonced, after opening the door to reavel my apartment building.

Harry nodded and somehow manged to help me out of the limo. Well I guess he wasn't near as drunk as I am.

I stumbled into the building with Harry holding my arm. Lucky for us there wasn't any damn paps.

"Ok you can go now." I told Harry, pulling his arm off I stumbled over to the elevator and pressed the button.

"Wait!" Harry yelled. I heard footsteps coming up behind me.

"Wh-" I turned around to face Harry but only found his lips on mine. I knew he wouldn't do this and that it was the alcohol. But the alcohol was also affecting me so I didn't push him away.

Our lips moved in sink as we stood in front of the elevator. Harry pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine and smiled down at me.

"I'll text you." I leaned up and pecked his lips then turned around and stepped into the elevator. The doors closed, cutting off my vision of Harry.

I smiled and ran my hands over my lips.

Tonight was definitely worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait.

I'll try and update more frequently.

Hope you guys liked it!

They had their first kiss!!!!!!

Byeeeeeeeeeee 👌❤️❤️❤️