Chapter 4

Story its been so long sense I updated i just lost motivation but im back! so i hope you enjoy this chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AVERYS POV

Erin and I arrived at school a bit early to get our luggage, The teacher had us pack them a few weeks earlier just to have extra time.

"ooooh I'm so excited!" Erin said bouncing up and down next to me.

"Yeah i can tell" I chuckled

"Ok smart butt let's go" she said as she bounded into the classroom I rolled my eyes at her being so excited over a trip. When I got into the classroom I sat down and waited for the teacher to come in a get everyone settled. Mr Barnes walked in and everyone scurried to there seats.

"Ok class it's time for partners, girls with girls and boys with boys." People cheered and highfived each other planing to be together.

"I will be picking your partner" the atmosphere quickly died and there was a sad collective groan from everyone.
"Oh its not that bad, who knows you could have a lot of fun!" He started with the girls picking them off by two, Erin ended up with one of the cheerleaders. Good luck to that I smirked.
"Avery and- oops looks like were short a person soooo I'm going to get someone from another class" he leaves for a second and then in comes the worst person possible...
"Your partner will be Blake!"

"Hey little bug" he says walking over to my seat smirking with a face that says get prepared. Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit.
"Good luck Avery" Erin whispers.

"Okay class..and Blake you will sit on the bus with you partner and you will also share a lodge room" Again another collective groan from the class but this time I join in too. The teacher just rolls his eyes and motions for us to get lined up.

"Help me god" I say when I stand up from my seat

"Oooh this is gonna be fun" blake says rubbing his hands together like a mad scientist but that would never happen he's to stupid.

-time skip- -Blake's pov-

We got to the lodge which was surprisingly big and modern
"Wow" avery gasped quietly

"Never been in a lodge little bug?" I said smirking

"No...I was never able to go because of my moms health.." He said a bit sadly

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't mean to brig up something bad"

"Its fine you didn't know.."

"Um I'm going to go get food, do you want anything?" I asked

"Juice!" He said cutely

"Haha okay sure little bug" I said chuckling. I walked out into the hall heading towards the cafeteria.

"Yo blake I heard you got partnered up with avery" said Keller

"Yeah what of it" I sassed at him

"Nothing...just confirming."

"Okaaaaay then"

"Oooh are you going to make a move on em" he said nudging my arm"

"DUDE"

"What you know you like him"

"IM STARIGHT"

"yeah straight as a bendy straw" he said while walking away

"KELLER"

"HEHEHEHEHEEEE" he laughed like a maniac while he ran away" God damn it he gets on my last nerve sometimes. IM NOT EVEN GAY

"Uhg this is to much to think about right now" I start walking back towards our lodge room to give avery his juice. I chuckled thinking about how he got so excited over it.

"Hey avery I got your juice where are you!"

"IM IN THE SHOWER WAIT A MINUTE" he shouts

"OK JEEZ" I shout back He comes out of the shower in nothing but a towel and I can feel myself staring at him.

"Umm are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah I'm um fine" I felt my face get hot over what? He just came out of the shower and sure he looks good but its just avery A GUY chill out me.

"OKAY WHERES MAH JUICE"

"Jeez jeez its here
I said handing him the juice

"WHOOO JUICE" Ah he's just so cute....in a....little kid kind of way...yeah that's what I mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Time skip to the end of the day -Avery's POV-

I'm really concerned about how blake was acting he was being so...nice and I think I even saw him blush.. Nah he probably just feels bad about bringing up my mom.
We were all out in the lobby of the lodge getting the rules and such explained to us before we start doing events tomorrow. It was about eleven in the evening so Blake and I decided to just go back to the room.

"Jeez its really coming down"

"Yeah I just hope it doesn't knock the power out"

"Ha you scared of the dark or something"

"Uh yeah...I just have some bad memories tied to it"

"Oh Im sorry....again"

"its okay let's just watch TV"

"Sure what do you wanna watch?"

"Supernatural?" I suggested

"Hell yeah,what episode"

"Mystery spot?"

"My favorite one"

We laid on our beds watching the episode when suddenly blake jumps up and copy's dean singing "HEAT OF THE MOMENT" I giggled at him as he continued to dance around the room eventually pulling me up with him.

"Carry on my wayward soooon"

"They'll be peace when you are dooone"

"Lay your weary head to reeeeest"

"Don't you cry no more" and just as we were about to finish with an awesome drum solo the thunder clapped and the power went out. I froze and started to panic.

"Blake" I said my voice trembling

"Avery are you okay"

"Blake where are you" I said feeling around and starting to panic.

"I'm right here blake said grabbing onto me" I grabbed onto him tightly and buried my head in his chest

"Here let's lay down okay" he said gently moving me towards the bed.

All I could do was nod and walk with him

"Hey its okay" he said while rubbing circles on my back I was cuddle up next to him and I could feel myself falling asleep.

"Thank you" I managed to mumble and just before I feel asleep I thought I felt a light kiss on my temple and a little

"Your welcome"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sooooo how did you like this chapter? I thought it was very cute.

What do you think blake will do when they wake up will he push him away or will he stay and comfort him more?