Chapter 5

BLAKES POV

He just felt so right in my arms and I just couldn't resist. So once I thought he was asleep I kissed him.

"Your welcome" I whispered quietly. I chuckled at myself feeling like a mom. He just so small and cute...DAMN IT NO he's not cute he's a guy. UHG I'm just so confused..I'll talk to Keller in the morning about it.

--------time skip------

I got up before Avery so he didn't know that I was cuddling him the whole time.

I was meeting up with Keller later to discuss...things..feeling things that shall not be named. Yes those. I walked to the cafe that was attached to the lodge we were staying in and found Keller in a booth on the side of the cafe.

"Hey what did you wanna talk about?"

"Um..well its kind of about Avery"

"Oooooooooooooo" Keller said tauntingly

"Oh shut up will you your acting like a toddler"

"Ok ok I'll stop, so what's wrong"

"So...I think..I may just a tiny little wee bit..JUST A BIT might like Avery."

"BUT IM STILL STRAIGHT..he's just ugh I don't know its just hard to explain!" I said throwing my hands up in the air Keller did a little dance in his seat while looking really happy

"OH Called IT"

"Wait let's do a test, think of Robbie amell naked"

"No DUDE GROSS"

"Okaaaay, think about Avery naked"
My face starts to heat up as I think about Avery naked and how his tiny frame would look with mine.

"AH HA" Keller says as he points at me.

"Ok so maybe its more than a little bit but still!"

"Soooooo are you going to tell him?"

"God your like a teenaged girl"

"I mean I might I just don't know when or how'

"Well its do or die dude trust me, people are definitely checking him out" Keller said as he got up and walked out leaving me to my thoughts. This is going to be harder than I thought.

----hour time Skip------Avery's POV----

Our teacher told us that today we would be going white water rafting in the river by the lodge. We have to pick partners but Blake's not back yet and I really wanted to ask him..oh well there are some other guys that I could go with I guess.

I walk up to a guy with tannish skin. I think his name is john or something like that.

"Uh hey john do you wanna be my partner for rafting?" I ask a little shaky. He turns around and give me a bright smile. He's very handsome close up if I think about it.

"Oh hi Avery!"

"Sure I would lov-"

"Sorry your going to need to find someone else to partner with" Blake's says suddenly as he pulls me away from john.

"What the- where did you come from?!"

"My moms vagina that's where"

"BLAKE!"

"Thems the facts little bug" Uhg I might rethink this whole crush thing.

"Anyway were leaving soon so suit up" Blake said. I just did as I was told because I knew there was no way I was getting out of this one.