Chapter 8

Hey guys! Sorry for being like 3 days late to the update my computer got corrupted and it was a whole giant thing, anyway I'm still taking questions so ask anything you might have on your mind no matter what it is! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------
~BLAKES POV~

I woke up with Avery still in my arms, he looked so relaxed and peaceful. I kissed his nose and his eyes fluttered open.

"Hi" he said sleepily

"Hey little bug" "you look hot when you first wake up"

"B-Blake!"

"Cmon little bug we have to pack up before we leave" I said sitting up with him

"Uuuhg how come you wanna get up now"

"Cause I have a game and practice tonight" "that reminds me little bug, I want you to come to the game tonight?"

"U-umm yeah sure it sounds fun, who wouldn't wanna see there cute boyfriend running around hot and sweaty haha" Did he just call me his boyfriend?

"Uh um oh my god I actually um I didn't, listen it was an accident if you don't want to be my boyfriend I completely understand it just sorta slipped out and I figured and I'm sor-"

I interrupted his rambling with a small kiss resting my forehead on his.

"Avery its okay, I want to be your boyfriend too"

"Really?"

"YES of course, yesterday didn't mean nothing Avery I like you, a lot" "I guess​ I never did really ask you I just assumed huh?" "Avery Collins will you go out with me?"

"God of course I will Blake" he said smiling

"I'm glad little bug"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
~AVERYS POV~

"Erin I can't believe it" I said over the phone

"Oh my god what, spill it"

"soooo, we kissed again and it turns out hes liked me for awhile and now were dating!"

"Oh Avery im so happy for you!" she squealed

"Jesus volume erin" shes like a banshee sometimes its unbelievable

"Avery, just so you know if he does anything to you i will beat his ass"

"wow so considerate" " but thanks Erin it means a lot" When erin threatens to beat someone for you it means she cares, however odd it may be

"Okay i should get ready for the game tonight ill talk to you later!"

"Okay and make sure to pound his ass later!"

"um erin do you mean beat?"

"Nope" she said popping the p

"ERIN HART"

"Byeeee" im gonna kill her one of these days, honestly.

------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------

Jeez its way louder here than i thought it would be, people really love sports around here.

"Hey Avery, over here!"

"Oh, hey lilo!" she was patting the spot next to her which was a pretty good one because it was right up on the field .

"didnt expect to see you at a football game if im gonna be honest"

"yeah me neither but here i am haha" i would tell her about blake but i dont know if hes ready for other people to know and i wouldn't want to do anything without talking to him first