Chapter 9

Its q&a time! Thank you to everyone who asked questions, you're awesome! 

[Wonder-y: Is Keller gay? he seems like a twink.] yes he is and i guess he could be considered a twunk? lol

[dontleave111: Can lilo and Erin happen..i mean they could be bi..] Lilo is actually a lesbian and Erin is bi so yes they could and (spoilers) will most definitely happen.

[from anonymous: Who is the bottom and who is the top?] I think they would switch, contrary to cliche Blake doesn't mind being a bottom and enjoys it as much as he would being a top. I think the only problem would be the height difference lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Also a little note due to a few racist comments (which have sense been deleted ) blake is black now. im black and i super dont appreciate comments like that,i dont think i had specified before because i wanted to leave it up to yall but spite has changed that soo yeah lol just so yknow. anyway enjoy chapter 9!

-----------------------------------------------------------

—Avery's POV—

"Hey mom, I'm back from the game!"

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie and if you don't get your cinnamon roll now I'm gonna eat it!" She wouldn't be so cruel. I rush into the kitchen and snatch the roll off the counter.

"Mine"

"Yeah yeah" she says chuckling "so how was that the game, how was the trip did you like your roommate you have to tell me all about it!"

"You sound like Erin mom"

"Great minds think alike"

"Weelllll if I have to tell you, I did have fun on the trip and my room ate was...great mom"

"Avery Collins I know that smile anywhere what happened!"

"Were actually dating now, his name is Blake"

"Honey, didnt he used to bully you?" "I know you've had a crush on him for a while but are you sure?"

"I am mom, we worked it out and it turns out he's liked me for awhile he just didn't know how to express it, he thought if he made me hate him it would go away"

"As long as your sure and as long as your happy you have my support" she hugged me tightly and went back to eating her food

"Ill see you in the morning night mom"

"Night sweetie!"  i flop onto my bed and as soon as I do that my phone dings.

Erin: wats up looser

Avery: Stop typing like that

Erin: nooo  deeeal wth it

Avery: fine, what's up then?

Erin: d you wana go out with lilo and I tomorow

Avery: hmm I don't know, I wouldn't want to be a third wheel on your date ;)

Erin: its not a daaaate

Avery: suuure

Erin: ugh, cmon you culd bring Blake tht way you wont be lonelyyyyy

Avery: so it'll be a double date then?

Erin: AVERY

Avery: Okay okay I'll stop, but yeah sounds fun I'll see if Blake want to go too.

Erin: noice see ya tomorow looser

Avery: lol bye Erin.
------------------
Wow this is actually the first time I'm really texting Blake, why am I even nervous were dating! uhh okay Avery pull yourself together its just a text.