Chapter 11.

"Oh my God, Declan!" I screamed, covering my chest with my hands even though I was still covered there. "Someone is watching us!"

Declan jumped and quickly whipped his head around to see what I was looking at. "What the Fuck?!" He exploded.

The person behind the car was dressed all in black and it was too dark to make anything out other than the fact that there was a person there. As soon as Declan had hollered the person ran off and into the woods.

Declan swung open the door and slid out from under me. "Go inside Sienna," he demanded as he took off in the direction the stranger had gone. "Don't come back out until I come get you." He yelled over his shoulder as he disappeared into the woods.

What the actual fuck is going on?!

I did as he said and took off in a full sprint across the parking lot and up the stairs to my door. I unlocked it and stepped inside. My heart felt like it was in my throat. How long had he been watching us? Who would do that? Thoughts of the missing girls popped into my head and I suddenly felt nauseous.

I was standing in the doorway looking out a crack in the door for any sign of Declan or that freak coming. I hadn't heard anyone behind me until I felt hands clamp down over my mouth.

Survival instinct just kicked in and I bucked back on the person behind me and bit the hand that was on my mouth.

"Mother fucker!!" Stella shouted. "Shit Sienna, it's just me!" She spit out while blowing on her fingers.

I shut the door and flipped on the lights to see Stella hopping around and cursing under her breath. She was cradling her hand like it was broken, a true drama queen.

"What are you doing here Stella?" I hadn't meant for my voice to sound so angry, but she had scared the crap out of me.

"Glad to see you too." She said sarcastically. "I wanted to hangout tonight and I didn't know your date was going to be so long." She rolled her eyes annoyed. "Anyway, your dad let me in on his way out." Stella shook her hand again dramatically. I wanted to call her a baby, but I had bit her pretty hard.

I was a little proud of myself at how quickly I had responded to the "intruder" in my house, but I felt bad now that I knew it was just her. "I'm sorry Stell, if you knew what just happened you'd understand." I reasoned with her. "Come on, it'll feel better if you wash it off."

I locked the door behind me then walked with her to the kitchen to clean her hand. I turned the cold water on and watched as she gently let the water roll off her skin. The water swirling down the drain stained pink from the blood my bite had drawn.

I had just started to explain to her what happened when she interrupted me mid story.

"Wait, you had sex with Declan?" she asked in disbelief with her eyes wide.

"No, we didn't." I responded quickly. I don't know why I had been so defensive about it. "We were just making out. It was getting pretty hot and heavy and might have been leading toward that it if it hadn't have been for the crazy person who was out there watching us!" as I told her I got chills all over again.

"Someone was watching you guys?" she asked shocked. "Where at? Did you see what they looked like?"

"Yeah, I looked up an-..." I stopped short and we both whipped our heads toward the door when we heard a soft knock.

Logically I knew it had to be Declan. I mean, it's not like crazed serial killers just walk up and politely knock on your door. Still I creeped to the door, Stella right behind me. She leaned forward and checked out of the peephole.

"It's Declan." She confirmed and we both let out the breath we'd been holding.

I opened the door and he stepped in.

"Oh, hey Stella. What are you...?" he questioned her looking between she and I.

"Geeze, glad to know everyone is so happy to see me tonight. You're little girlfriend already tried to bite my fingers off." She told him holding up her hand for him to see.

He took her hand and brought it closer to his face to examine in. "Damn, you did this?" he was looking at me now with amazement.

"Yes," I said sheepishly. "However, she failed to mention that she ambushed me when I came in!" I added quickly hoping that Declan wasn't thinking I am some kind of nut now.

He dropped Stella's hand and came over to me, wrapping me in a sweet hug. "Seems I don't have to worry about you being able to defend yourself." He said letting go of me.

He stepped back but kept both hands on my shoulders. "I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find anyone." He told me then squeezed my shoulders reassuringly. "I'm sure you won't see him again." He made a pouty face that was just about the cutest damn thing I'd ever seen and said, "This is not how I hoped our first date would end. I really should get going, but I am glad Stella is here so you're not alone. Promise you both will be careful and don't go back out there tonight. You can call me if you need me."

He dropped his hands and I reached out to hold one. "Oh don't worry, I have zero interest in running into him again. Come on, I'll walk you out."

I walked with him outside the door and kissed him goodbye sweetly. When I did though I had a strange feeling of being watched. Not from the stranger again, but this time from Stella.

(9CZG