*six*

I run into my mother's room as I hear her screaming in the middle of the night.
"Mom, what's wrong?" I ask as I run over to her, she sits up in her bed, panting for breath
"Nothing! Get out!" She yells
"Mom did yo have another nightmare?" I ask softly
"Yes! And you being here doesn't make it any easier you..."

Olivia wakes up at 2:30 in the morning, she still has the same dream. Her, when she was only 8 years old, being called very name under the son, by her mother, who was attacked. Olivia has felt guilty from the day that she found out that she was a "rape baby". She had always felt like it was her fault that her mother continued to have nightmares, even years after her attack.
Olivia tries to go back to sleep, but she can't. She lays awake until it's "appropriate" to investigating.
When the time comes she takes a shower, gets dressed and leaves. She doesn't think twice about breakfast.
By mid day she had made some calls and had found an address for Simon Marsden.
They became acquainted when they met at a cafe near where he lives. She had told him that she had known his father, and wanted to know more.
They had met up a few times over the past few days and Olivia had found the courage to tell Simon the truth.
"Simon, I, I'm a NYPD detective. And I work for the special victims unit. In a case that we had, my captain had found out some news, that I hadn't ever been aware of, I mean of course if I did then..... My captain he, he ran some DNA through the system, and it turns out, that her have the same father" she explains, hoping only for a good reaction
"We, and.... Your my sister?" He asks
"It seams so, yeah"
"Oh my god! I've always wanted a big sister!" He says
"Oh, so you are happy about this?!"
"Of course I am! Aren't you?" His voice saddens
"Of course I'm happy!" A tearful Olivia says.

She quickly learned that Joseph Marsden doesn't exist. Marsden was Simons mother's maiden name, and then they divorced, she changed her's along with Simons surnames.
Simon told Olivia that his dad was called Joseph Hollister, but he died a few years back.
"Simon, I have something to tell you. It's about your dad, and my mother, and me-"
"I know that he used to sleep with people, that's why my mom divorced him"
"Yeah, but, ehm, my mother, was raped, when she was in collage. Thus, I am a  product of rape" she explains with a crack in her voice
"M..my dad.. Raped you mom?"
"I think so"
"Olivia I'm so sorry" he says as she wraps his arms around his big sister.