[3]

Chapter 3

"Hey. You sure you're ok?" Pang-ilang beses na itong tinanong ni Andriel sa akin. And to be honest, nababanas na ako ha. Please, nagtitimpi na nga ako dito para hindi sumabog yung pagkaselosa ko eh.

Wait. Did I just say that? No. I'm not jealous. I really am not.

Damn you, Riel.

"Oo nga! Pwede ba!" inis kong sabi sa kanya.

We were walking our way back to our apartment until we reached our room. I stopped while he fished the keys out of his pocket to open the door.

"Why are you angry?" tanong niya. He even raised his eyebrow.

"I'm not angry!" Ok. Maybe I am.

"Really? Then why are you shouting?" nagtataka niyang tanong. "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat? Damn, we should've eaten first."

"Pwede ba, Andriel. I'm fine, ok? I'm perfect. Just open the door. I'm not hungry," sabi ko, pilit na pinapahinahon ang boses ko para magmukhang okay lang ako.

"Okay. If you say so. I'm just here when you need me," sabi niya at dumiretso na siya sa living room. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako biglang nainis. Maybe because I expected na susuyuin niya pa ako hanggang sa bumigay ako at mag-make up na kami. But obviously, not this time.

"Okay. Fine then," I grumbled and headed straight to my room.

I didn't want to sleep yet so I opened my laptop and browsed the internet. I'm actually getting a bit bored here. I'm already craving the action and adrenaline rush. Habang nagb-browse, nagulat na lang ako nang may nag-pop out na message box sa screen ko.

It looks like a chat box of some sort. There was a message by firsttwin18. Who the fuck?

firsttwin18: Hey baby ;)

It creeped me out at first, but then realized that this must be the work of another pro-hacker. I tried to locate his IP address, but for some reason, I can't have access to that information. Wait, does that mean, whoever's behind this is better than me? Oh no. I don't want that. No way.

You: Who is this?

firsttwin18: My identity isn't important rn ;)

You: It is to me. Please tell me who this is.

firsttwin18: No way. Anw, im gunna haunt you baby ;*

You: I'm going to locate you.

firsttwin18: Try it if you can, babe.

Well, crap. He knows I can't. Still, I need to try. It might take me a couple of hours though.

firsttwin18: Nuh-uh, baby. Stop what you're doing and I'll try not to go through your personal documents.

I immediately stopped typing after that. Ok, what the actual fuck. This is creeping me out.

firsttwin18: good. I'm not an enemy, baby. I'm just here to talk to you. Im a friend, ok? A creepy friend but that's all i can give you.

You: Please get out of my computer.

firsttwin18: sorry :( but i rly want to talk to you. Cant u just spare me the oddities and just talk to me as if im your friend?

You: No way.

I immediately closed my laptop and put it away in its bag. Okay, to be honest, that was creepy as hell. It gave me goosebumps. I should really just sleep this off. He can't bother me now, can he?