Special Chapter [1]

Special Chapter [1]

There was only black. He was blind. Or was he? He couldn't see anything, couldn't grasp anything. "Hello?" Xandrei tried to speak. But no voice came out.

Panic filled his brain. Nasa'n siya? Was he really blind? Hindi siya makagalaw. Pero kaya niyang igalaw ang mga mata niya. But there's nothing to see. Was he dead?

Then there was a flash of light. And he could see an image in front of him. She started moving. It wasn't an image, it was a video.

She started laughing. It was the most angelic sound he ever heard.

It was a memory. And everything was slower than it had originally been.

She leaned in. At kitang-kita mo ang pagmamahal at ang saya sa kanyang mga mata. And there was happiness and joy in his chest. And she laughed again, probably from something he said. But he couldn't remember what he said. He only remembered what she looked like because he was only watching her.

Their lips touched. And Xandrei began crying. He doesn't know what to feel. He was feeling sad and happy at the same time.

Heaven turned around and looked at their door. Someone must've knocked. Her hair touched his face lightly and he didn't make a move to sweep it away. He could only feel the bliss of being in the moment with her.

He tried to take her attention and kissed her again, but Heaven put a finger to her lips, a gesture to be quiet. Right. He was being hidden in her room back when their company were rivals. No one knows that he was there.

But he still grabbed her waist and lightly left a trail of kiss down her shoulder. Heaven shuddered under his touch and made a move to push his head away. But he grabbed that hand and took her by surprise by kissing her swiftly on the lips.

She laughed again. And her eyes crinkled with such happiness. The light reflected off her face and she looked like she was glowing. And Xandrei fell in love so hard with her on that day.

The memory scattered. He was alone once again. And everything was black and he couldn't see. But he could still feel. He can feel his heart wanting to jump out of his chest. He can feel the parts of his body where Heaven touched them just a while ago. He could feel the warm sensation still on his lips.

But he was alone. And the memory was just that. A memory.

Xandrei waited. And he didn't have to wait too long.

Another memory showed up in front of him. And he was eager for it to be another memory of Heaven and him. He was not disappointed.

His eyes opened. Heaven was here again. But... why was she crying? The place where the memory took place was dark. Heaven was screaming. Or it looked like it.

Xandrei tried to approach her. Heaven calmed down for a bit. Then, Xandrei could feel a surge of furiousness. He said some words that must have hurt, because that's what crossed her face. He turned around and went upstairs and shut the door, leaving Heaven behind.

Anong ginagawa niya? Bakit niya iniwan?

The memory ended. It was dark again.

And another memory started. He was in the hospital. Or was it only a white room? A dextrose was connected to his arm. He looked around, trying to find Heaven.

But he didn't see Heaven. He saw someone else.

There was Jam, sitting on a chair right beside his bed. Their hands were intertwined. She was asleep. And she stirred awake when Xandrei tried to move. Her head lifted up and their eyes met. She was undeniably lovely. Her eyes were soft, unlike Heaven's fierce gaze. Her hair was short and straight, unlike Heaven's long and curly one.