Chapter 2

I parked my car and walked my way inside the school campus,I let out a deep breath and opened the main door,The messy crowd flooded my sight. I walked straight to the office to get my schedule.I made my way to the history class,people stared as I made my way to my seat,I was five minutes early so,I scanned the whole room to get out of boredom. I saw preps and their almost naked outfits."What happened to humans this days.." I thought.I feel like I'm in the wrong generation. I saw jocks flirting to the preps and all the normal stuff that I always see at school everyday,"Well,I guess it would be the same as last year.", I said to myself. I turned my head to my side and looked outside of the window ,Then Jessica came over to me she's wearing a pink crop top and a blue mini skirt,together with her 7-inch stilettos,her blond hair is fixed into a high ponytail and her face caked with make-up making her blue eyes less attractive because of too much eye shadow.Jessica is the leader of the school's cheering squad."All alone again?Emo freak?",Jessica said."What do you want,Bitch?" I replied. She gasped and said "How dare you say that to me Freak!".She held a single hand up and attempted to slap me in the face,when a guy caught her hand before she could do it."Stay away Jessica.",the guy said.It was Luis one of the jocks,he was like the guy version of Jessica, also blond hair and blue eyes,but without make-up,he's much taller than Jessica even with a 7-inch stilettos.Jessica groaned and said "Now you're helping her,What is with you and this freak?"."Well,she's mine.",Luis replied and winked at me, I ignored him and stared outside of the window again,I heard them walk away from me.

      Mr.Williams arrived and started ranting about History and shit,I felt sleepy instantly. I tried to sleep for about a minute but I just couldn't,I feel like someone's staring at me,I froze stiff and looked back.I saw a guy with black hair almost covering his dark blue eyes,his skin is pale,pale as the moon.His eyes grew wider as we stared at each other's eyes,I looked away,but I could still feel his eyes staring at me... 

Haha,so here it is,I'm sorry if it's too short,but short is better than nothing CX,anyway please vote and share,Bye :3