Chapter 4

The last bell of the day ranged.I walked to my car and drove home.I walked straight to my room and collapsed on my bed.I closed my eyes and tried to sleep,so I can forget and not think about what happened.

  It's 7:18 pm,I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door.I'm sure it's mom since,there are only two of us in this house."What.",I said.She opened the door and entered,"Chelsea,I need to talk to you.",She said without a tone of care,like every mother should."Why are you dressed like that,are you leaving,again.",I told her,trying not to show my anger."I'm going to Canada,I'm going to meet someone." my anger turned into sadness,"Mom,ever since dad died...Why have you changed.."I said,holding my tears.She looked down and faced me again,"Yes,I do have changed,but it's non of your concern.",her tone suddenly became angry."Mom,you can't just meet other man and forget about the...","Stop! Shut up, You can't tell me what to do,your'e just my daughter!","Yes,you name me as your daughter,but you don't care about me.",tears escaped my eyes.I stood up from my bed and rushed out the door,leaving her there.I made my way to the park, I usually go there when I want to be alone,the park is empty when I arrived.I sat on a swing,and released the pain.It's funny how long sleeves can hide everything.I faced front and stared out into the darkness.I waited there till all the stars show up."It's so peaceful here,don't you think.",a voice suddenly spoke out in the silence.I was shocked when that guy who's always looking at me from school suddenly appeared on the swing next to mine."H-how long have you been here?",I said slightly stuttering."Just a minute ago.",he said while looking up the sky."what do you want from me?",I said.He faced me,"I'm Gabriel Dawn.",he said with a serious look on his face."What do you want to tell me,tell it to me now." I said facing down,I know that his eyes didn't stop staring at me,I can feel it."Chelsea,I'm not what you think of me,I'm not human.", I faced him without thinking,"How do you know my name,What do you mean your'e not human?","Why wouldn't I know your name,I was born to be with you.",he said in a monotone."You don't even know me,I...",he cut me off,"I know every single thing about you Chelsea,your past,your life,your everything.",he said calmly."How is that even possible ,we just met."I said."Nothing is impossible,Chelsea.I'm a vampire...and you soon will be,too.",I didn't know what to say,we stared at each other's eyes for like a minute.He looked away and smiled,a slightly creepy smile,then he faced me again,"It's hard to believe this,but it's true,the time has come for us to be together.","I don't believe you,are vampires even real,is this some kind of prank?"I said. "Maybe this is one of Jessica's jokes again,like when she once told me that someone admires me at school,I can't believe he set up a date for me and Mr.Jackson our science teacher,while secretly recording it on a camera and showing it to everybody at school."I thought."You don't believe me,I can prove it.".He stood up from the swing and stooped down to carry me on his arms,I refused,"What are you planning to do.","I'll show you.",he smiled a little and carried me on his arms.This time I can't stop him,since I'm on his arms already.He started running so fast,I can't even see the houses and trees clearly as we passed by because of how fast he was.He stooped in front of my house, It took him five seconds to arrive at my house from the park. "Do you believe me now?",he asked."Put me down first.",I said. He let go of me, I stood up and hastily walked straight to the front door,I entered the house and locked the door. I sat in front of the door and leaned my head onto it,trying to absorb everything, I closed my eyes for a second.. I opened my eyes and turned away from the door, He's already there standing a meter away from me. "There's no use,I will never leave you.",he said. Tears suddenly rolled on my cheeks, "I thought you know everything about me...You should have known that I'm a useless human being! I don't deserve to live,like other people said ,My life is a joke...Everything I have...Everything I love leaves me..", I said as more tears rolled on my cheeks. Without hesitation he went close to me and wrapped me in his arms. "I know that you harm yourself, I know what you've been through, I'm sorry if I couldn't help you back then. Now that I'm here, I will never leave you, It's going to be okay.." ,He said as he hugged me more tightly.

Wew,finally I updated -_-, Anyway hope you like it c: ,Be sure to click that star button over there and comment down below your reactions,Hope you clicked the video on top while reading the story CX..Byeee