Chapter 1

Hey guys,this is my first book so please be nice to me haha...Anyways,I will try my best to make this story the best,hope you like it...

             My alarm clock shrilled very loud,and yeah,I know that this is another day for school.."Fuck you school!!If sleep is important,why do you need to start so EARLY!!!",I shouted,and that is the reason Mom got up from her bed,rushed her way to my room and,"Watch your mouth!before I throw you in the garbage!!Mom shouted with anger,but I used to ignore her since,she won't hurt me but just shout at me like there is no tomorrow,And as she left,I quickly rushed to my bathroom,cause I only have 30 mins. left for school."Ughhh,fuck this school!",I whispered slowly so that mom won't hear...I took a shower and after that,I went to my closet and wore Black Veil Brides shirt,Black Hoodie jacket with red stripes,Black ripped skinny jeans and Red converse,I looked at myself in the mirror and saw that my red hair is still wet,I have to use my blower and straightener and I know that this will consume much of my time,so I quickly did my job,Then I applied black eyeliner,black eye shadow and mascara and I didn't care if it suits my grey eyes or not, and left my lips pale,I quickly rushed downstairs and didn't mind eating breakfast, I hopped inside my black car,started the engine and drove my way to school....

             Hey my lovely monsters!!hope you like this chapter even though it's kinda boring...So wanna vote,comment or follow?I will be nice I promise...