Chapter 3

The bell had already rang and everyone had left the room,I stood up to pack my things and leave the room,when a cold hand landed on my shoulder.I turned back to see him,the guy earlier,standing a meter away from me."Who are you?", I said. He didn't say anything,we stared at each other's eyes for a long time,he turned away and walked out the door.Confused,I walked down the hallway to my locker."Freak!", I heard someone as I opened my locker and got what I need.It was Monica,also one of the cheering squad,her brown hair is tied in a bun,her hazel brown eyes glaring at me,She's wearing her cheerleading outfit."How dare you get close to my boyfriend!",she said with an angry tone."What are you talking about? I don't like Luis,and how do you expect me,to like someone like him..Someone like you,Bitches.",I never noticed that my voice became loud that everyone heard.People stopped and stared at us.Suddenly,Monica slapped me on the face in front of everybody and knocked my books out of my hand and onto the dirty floor."That's what happens to freaks like you! Who doesn't deserve to live!",Monica said,proud of herself.The words echoed in my head again and again "doesn't deserve to live.....". I crouched down to pick my books up.I slammed my locker and walked off from the crowd. "Weirdo.", some people whispered making sure I heard them as I tried to get away.

I rushed off to class.I faced down as people stared till I made my way to my seat.I couldn't concentrate for the rest of the class,thinking of what happened earlier.I stared outside of the window,waiting for the day to end...

What do you guys think? comment down below! and don't forget to vote. Bye CX