2:15pm Monday

A buzz from Selene's pocket caught her attention. Slipping her phone out she paused beside a locker to check it. The little green icon flashed with a new message and her heart beat speed up. The only person to ever really texted her was Brenner. Eagerly she unlocked the phone and read the message.

Brenner What-Ever-His-Last-Name-Is

Hey, I have tonight off work. Did you want to meet up this afternoon?

Read 2:15pm

A smile slipped onto Selene's lips and she quickly typed a reply.

Selene Bradshaw

Yeah, sure! That sounds great :)

Read 2:16pm

Looking up she checked to see that there were people still wandering around making their way to their final class for the day. Pushing off from the locker Selene rushed to find hers. She put in her combination and started exchanging textbooks. Her phone buzzed in her hand.

Awesome, do you know that small café on South Main near the outskirts of Alpharetta?

Read 2:18pm

Selene thought for a moment. Her and some of her friends had been there just the other day. Their brownies were to die for. Tapping away, she replied.

The Porcelain Cup? I love that place; they have the beessstttt chocolate brownies.

Read 2:20pm

Grabbing her last book, she slammed the locker closed. It wasn't until she looked around that Selene realised everyone had disappeared into their classes. The hallway was empty. Rushing down the empty hallway Selene made her way to the classroom. Just as she was about to open the door her phone buzzed once more.

Brilliant, I'll meet you there at 4.

I'll be the one in the blue shirt.

Read 2:22pm

Selene felt a rush excitement run through her.

Deal.

Read 2:22pm

She entered the classroom with a giddy smile on her face.