Chappy 3

Hey guys i would like to thank you for getting to my stories even though i'm not papular or whats hot right now!!!

Chappy 3

“Are you ready?” Emma asked standing next to me with a skimpy black sequence dress on.

“Heck yea.” I checked my self; I had on black cut off shorts, an oversized faded pink shirt, black flats, and a black fedora. My brown hair was in long loose curls hanging down my back, yea, I’m definitely ready.

Walking into the house, I looked around at all the commotion that was going on. I then smiled when I immediately heard my favorite song, humming to the lyrics.

A guy walked up to us holding two shot glasses, “Welcome to casa de party take these to take the edge off.”

We both took one, it smelled like a strong cleaner but definitely had the taste of alcohol, I yelled to shake the bad taste out of my mouth, “Woo!”

I looked around to find Jude but he was huddled up in some corner making out with his girl, I shrugged my shoulders, feeling a twinge of disappointment.

“I’m starved, let’s go get some chips.” Emma said pulling me over to an overstuffed snack table that I could tell no one put a dent in.

I stood by her feeling really restless as if we should be doing something out of the ordinary as I said, “Whoa, who’s going to be the designated driver.”

After stuffing a finger sandwich in her mouth she replied, “Uh, we’ll hitch a ride with some hobo, don’t worry about it, we aren’t going to get super wasted.”

Pushing the thought far away from my consciousness, I grabbed a beer and tried to open it; I twisted and turned it, feeling my thumb area start to numb.

“I’ve got that,”

A skilled hand took the beer away from me and opened it with his forearm; I looked up at Jude and laughed, “So I bet you do this often.”

“Drink, no, but party, hell yeah,” He handed the beer back to me as I tasted the liquid for the first time making a face.

“So what do you do at these shindigs?” I asked braving through another sip.

“Uh,” He took a deep breath in and out making a sneak peek of his stomach show, “Drink, listen to music, and hook up.”

A high pitched annoying voice came up and a pair of pale arms wrapped around Jude’s waist, “Judy when were you planning on coming back?”

I rolled my eyes and made a puking sound making him laugh a bit while pulling the tall girl beside him, “Sorry, Katherine.”

I nearly choked when I saw that evil face all nestled up against Jude, she said equally surprised to see me, “Oh, you’re the girl who’s a friend he’s been telling me about.”

“And you’re the (whore) girl he’s been ditching me for.” I crossed my arms and shifted my weight to my other foot.

Shrugging her arms she said, “Huh, I guess.”

I widened my eyes at Jude as if to say, what the fuck! He shrugged his arms and mouthed, “Tell you the story later.”

He escorted her away as I turned around to see that Emma was gone. Damn, damn, damn.

I treaded off to find her, looking down the halls, hoping that she’s not in one of the bedrooms, “Hello?”

Pushing one door after another open, they all were either occupied or empty.