Chapter 1

Siva laid spent over his bandmate Jay, both panting and nude, their bodies wet with sweat.

Siva lifted his head to gaze up at the now fatigued Jay. His curly brown locks cascaded around the hotel bed's pillow, and the rest were matted to his forehead. He smiled at the beautiful younger lad, and once Jay caught his gaze, he sent a loving smile back. He combed his fingers through Siva's tussled dark hair, and in return Siva gently rubbed his taut, muscular chest.

"You're going to get me excited again," Jay warned the older lad.

Siva giggled evilly while putting his head back down. "Maybe I want to." He trailed his finger lightly down the center of Jay's body, starting at his chest and stopping at his waist.

"Keep this up and we'll never have a goodnight's rest like we planned for our gig tomorrow."

"I can't help myself. I've just never experienced anything so thrilling."

"And, that was me taking it easy on you," Jay laughed.

Siva blushed lightly, embarrassed by his previous statement.

"You don't have to be embarrassed," Jay said, quickly realizing Siva's embarrassment. "It was your first time with a guy. It's like that for every guy at first. We're usually only pleasured in one area, so being pleasured in two is like paradise. There's nothing more arousing."

"Which is why I'd like to go for another round."

"I'd like you to wake up with less pain than I can cause you in the morning. We don't want you walking funny on stage." Jay chuckled.

Siva sighed in disappointment. "Okay, Bird."

"Goodnight Seev." He kissed the top of his wet forehead.

"Night," Siva responded as he closed his tired eyes.

•••

"Mornin'!" Nathan said to Siva and Jay as they walked across the stage of the Event Center in the hotel the band had spent the night in.

"Good morning," the boys replied blandly. Jay gave a yawn as Nathan stared at the two in question.

"What's got you guys so lifeless this morning? Forgot to treat yourselves to a cuppa?"

"Just because your life is ran by tea doesn't mean everyone else's is," Max said to Nathan as he walked up beside him.

Jay and Siva chuckled.

"You can say that again," said Siva.

"Whatever. Torture yourselves this way. But one day when you're worn down and tea fixes you right up, I'll be there to say I told you so."

The boys laughed even harder.

"Alright enough with the chatter. Let's get to work. Our last performance wasn't up to par, so let's make sure this one is," Tom ordered as he approached the group. "The show is in a few hours so we've got to get this right."

"Yes sir!" Max mocked as he put his hand up to his head in solute.

"Ha-ha-ha," Tom drawled. "Work now, play later. Now, come on."

The boys spent the next hour perfecting their performance and later performed to the best of their ability, which was quite spectacular.

•••

Finally, they were on their way back to London and into the comforting arms of their beloved homes. But, for Siva, he hadn't felt so good about returning back to the elegant apartment that he shared with his longtime girlfriend, Nareesha.