Chapter 15

"Siva!" Jay called as he jumped up and ran over to him.

"Jay? What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." He smiled brightly while looking up at Siva. It felt like centuries since he last saw those beautiful small dark chocolate colored eyes.

"Really? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me."

"Only so I could tame my heart's desires."

"Oh. Does this mean we're friends again?"

"If that's what you want."

"Yeah actually, it is."

"Well, I was really hoping we could go back to dating, except this time we'd actually be able to go out on proper dates."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah. I know Nareesha can practically ruin all we've got, but she can't ruin what's between us, love. Real. Unbreakable. Unalterable. Love." Jay slid his fingers through Siva's soft hair, stopping at the back of his head. He stretched out his neck, closed his eyes, and let Siva rid the space between them.

•••

"Mornin', Cheek Bones." Jay greeted Siva with a smile as he awakened from his slumber.

"Mornin', Bed Head." They laughed as Siva propped himself on his elbow and gave Jay a kiss on his nose then lips. "Any plans for how you'd like to spend the day?"

"Maybe we can spend the entire day on this comfy bed, making endless love and occasionally calling up room service when we get hungry."

Siva chuckled. "That sounds lovely, but I have something better in mind."

"Which would be?"

"Packing up all my stuff at Nareesha's and maybe moving in with you; that's only if you'd like me to."

"I couldn't think of anything better, I'm just scared that Nareesha would try killing you or something."

"Nah. I went to go see her last night."

"Yeah? What happened?"

"I asked her to leave us alone and move on, and she said she would."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She wasn't actually crazy enough to do something about us being together, she just thought she could win me back by scaring the bloody hell out of us."

"She certainly did a good job at that.

I spent my day with Nath. We went all the way over to Nottingham and stopped at my parents'. My mum was the only one home and I told her about everything. Oddly enough, she made me feel a lot better about it when I thought that was absolutely impossible.

After the visit, Nathan and I talked about you, and he told me I should give you a chance."

"Seriously?"

"Mhm, and then he dropped me off here. Why's that so surprising?"

"Because yesterday he was screaming his head off at me when he found out I did nothing to make sure you were alright..." he trailed off.

"I know that you told the boys about me. I was really upset about it, but if you didn't, we wouldn't be here right now in this moment. For that, I think I owe you a thank you."

"Your welcome."

"Okay, you just completely ruined that moment."

Siva laughed, "I'm only joking." His smile faded away. "Nathan was right about the things he said to me. I wish I could've made you feel better like he did."

"If it weren't for you, Nath would've never come to me about the situation, so technically him making me feel a whole lot better was your doing."

"But, still-"

"But nothing. You're the only thing that truly leaves me at my happiest. No one measures to you. Not even Jared Leto, and he's practically a god."

"Don't turn into fanboy on me."

Jay giggled. "Okay, I won't. Now get ready so that we can go get your stuff and then get right back to love making."

"I sure won't waste a second for that."

•••

Six Months Later

Everyone was gathered at Max's place in celebration for The Wanted's third studio album. Friends, families, and co-workers were all having a great time and were completely wasted (it was standard for any party hosted by a member of the band).

Jay was drinking his life away on the dance floor while Siva was in the restroom with sweaty, shaky palms and a heart that sped like he was high on methamphetamine. There was knock on the door. He took a deep breath and opened it up to Tom. He stepped in and shut the door.

"Are you okay, mate?"

Siva bit his lip wondering if he should answer honestly, but it was obvious that he wasn't okay, so he shook his head no.

"Do you love Jay?"

"More than anything."

"Then this shouldn't be hard. Just tell him how you feel."

"What if-"

"Do it, Seev."

"Fine, I will."

"Good. Everyone's waiting on you."

Tom stepped out, leaving Siva alone. He stared at his reflection and thought, Look how far you've come. You can't back down now. It's now or never... That's a bit dramatic, but you get the point. Just do it. Do it.

With another deep breath and a wipe of his hands, he stepped out and walked towards Jay. The music stopped and everyone moved away from the two. Jay had no clue what was going on. "Hey," he said to Siva. "Is it just me or is everyone acting strange? And why has the music stopped? And why is it so insanely quiet?" he whispered.

Siva chuckled and kissed Jay on the cheek. He then got down on one knee and took out a box that held a ring. Jay's face went red. He was so shocked at what was going on that he forgot how to breathe for that moment.

Siva opened the box and displayed a silver ring. "Bird, we've been through a lot together, even when we were just friends. When we decided to take a step further in our relationship, things went a bit haywire. But, there's no doubt in my mind that such a thing won't happen again if we take a couple more steps further - this being one of them. I love you and I'd like to make more amazing memories with you. So, can you please, please, please give me the opportunity to do that? I can guarantee that you won't regret it.

I'm not sure what you're going to say, but I hope it'll be yes. So, McGuiness, would you like to marry me?"

Overwhelmed by Siva's touching words, Jay couldn't find the words to speak, so they just stayed staring at each other for what felt like an insanely long amount of time.

"Say yes!" Max shouted, growing impatient. Jay broke out into laughter because of it, making everyone laugh as well. Siva had no idea what to expect, so he was certainly blown away when Jay got down and attacked him with a hug while saying, "Yes, yes, yes!"

•••

The end! I didn't think it was important enough to include what happened to Daron and Nareesha, but I think you'd all like to know, so I'll tell you anyway. Basically, Jay got rid of Daron. He felt bad, but Daron's got people who love him, whether he's accepted by his parents or not. As for Nareesha, she moved on with her life. She has no bad blood with anyone, but she also doesn't have the heart to bear having the happy couple (Jay and Siva) in her life.

So, that's that. I hope you enjoyed. This is probably the only good fanfic I've had and I'm a bit proud of it. I haven't gotten many reads because it isn't a Jaythan or Tomax fic, but I don't care. I'm grateful for the reads and support I've gotten from those that have read and enjoyed this story. Love you! xxx

P.S. Sorry if I've disturbed you with a few scenes as much as I disturbed myself lol.