Chapter 5

Warning! There's smut at the end...

Siva and Nareesha were sat on their balcony having breakfast.

"Do you want to go out into the city and have some fun? We could do a little shopping," said Nareesha. "We haven't done anything since you came back."

"I'm not in the mood to go out."

"Alright then. How about we watch a bunch of movies on Netflix?"

"I'm not in the mood for movies."

"Are you really, or are you just not in the mood for me?"

"Don't be ridiculous."

"I'm being anything but ridiculous. You've been acting weird these past few days. All you seem to be doing is pushing me away. You said I didn't do anything wrong, but why else would you be acting this way?"

"Nareesha, there isn't a problem. You're never an issue; you're the love of my life." Siva placed his hand on her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. "I'm just worn out from the tour. All I want to do is lounge around and sleep. But, if you want we can go out and do some shopping. Okay?" He gave a slight smile.

Nareesha removed his hand from her cheek. "I know you're hiding something. I don't know what it is, and I don't think I want to find out. Just do what you have to so you can stop being an arse." She got up from the table and picked up her half empty plate. Before leaving she said, "It would help if you would just be honest."

After she left, Siva placed his head into the palms of his hands and moaned in stress.

•••

"Hello?" Jay answered into his phone.

"Hey, it's Daron."

"Oh, hi! How are you?"

"I'm alright. I'm just calling to know if you want to hang out. Don't worry, I'm not asking you out on a date or anything.

My friends and I are hitting the beach, so I figured you could join us. It would take your mind off things, let you live a day without the pain you've got in your chest. So, how about it?"

"Uh... Yeah, sure. Why not?"

"Great! I'll come pick you up in thirty minutes."

"Alright then. See you in a few."

•••

Jay hit the beach with Daron and his friends, wearing a white tee and light royal blue swim trunks. Daron had combed his hair back, bringing all the attention to his face. He wore a yellow gossamer tank with rolled up blue jeans, yellow Toms, and black Ray-Bans.

His chest showed under his shirt and appeared nicely taut, and his biceps were out of this world. Jay couldn't resist constantly glancing at Daron's muscular upper body.

When they arrived at the beach, they quickly set up their towels and removed their extra clothing.

Daron's friends, Lucy and Taylor (male) spent the entire time debating over a pointless, inconsequential topic as Daron and Jay sunbathed.

"Sorry about them," Daron apologized as he turned his head to face Jay. "They're siblings, so this is all they do."

Daron and Jay both laughed.

"I've got four other siblings, so I know how it is."

"I only ever knew of Tom. Tell me about the others."

"There's the eldest brother Luke, then the youngest brother who's named Sean, and last is our little sister Eleanor."

"I wish I had siblings."