Notes

General:
- whiskey coloured eyes
- Remus enjoys simply talking to the people in the portraits (when he's forgotten the password to the tower maybe)
- Prefects' bathroom
- two way mirror
- "How come noses run and feet smell?"
- "Why is it called a building when it's already built?"

Sixth Year:
- Hogsmeade trip next weekend on the full moon
- sev in the room of requirement
- Beech Tree by the lake
- Cause sixth year is not important: Slughorn: now, what are you doing, my boy?" Sirius: "making soup" looking so innocent as he threw a handful of diced onions into the cauldron. James, Peter and Remus sniggering in the background.
- Dormitory thing in notes
- James: "I feel like you're being a little harsh on me!" Lily: "thanks, good note. I was going for extremely harsh, I'll turn it up."
- James & Peter: "summer is so nice" "damn hot though". Siri: puts his hair in a bun. Rem: "I fucking love summer"
- Peeves calls Rem 'Loony Loopy Lupin'

House:
- Rem buys Siri a motorcycle as a house warming present
- Sirius tries growing a full moustache and beard (he just had stubble before and but Rem is like don't you dare
- Rem and Siri has an argument and Rem disappears for a few days in the muggle world and sleeps with a few people
- Remus: "you know what I love about you?"
Sirius: "is it my stunning good looks? My amazing cooking skills? I know, my wit and brilliant personality?"
Remus (dryly): "... No.. I think it's your modesty."
- Siri has an explosive temper
- they go for Sunday lunch at the Potters
- no one else knows they're together
- LupIN, LupOUT

Notes thing:
- Remus smelled it immediately as he stepped into the dormitory, where a wet and panting Sirius lay, like a starfish, on the floor. His head shot up as he heard Remus enter, grinning. "What's that smell?"

"Does it smell of victory?" Sirius said, flicking his soaking black hair out of his face and smirking.

Remus eyed him suspiciously for a moment, before flicking his wand in Sirius' general direction to get rid of the water now pooling around him and saying in a dry voice, "nope, just dirty lake water and sweat. What did you do, Padfoot?"

Looking a little put out, but nevertheless determined to make a fool out of himself, Sirius lifted himself onto his elbows. "I fought Snivellus because he called James an arse and we fell into the lake while I was wrestling him. I did win though."

"You must've looked like the world's biggest prat."

"Ah, but Remus, I think you're forgetting, I AM the world's biggest prat."

Remus raised an eyebrow as he took off his shoe and perched at the end of his bed to clean it. "That, is something I cannot disagree with."

"Thank you," Sirius beamed, leaning seemingly to kiss Remus' forehead only to childishly lick him instead, before running from the room with a very loud and high pitched squeal.

"What a weirdo," Remus smiled to himself, laying back on his bed and chuckling.

Seventh Year:
- They always ride the Hogwarts Express in the last carriage (furthest from the prefects carriage)
- Siri: "I'm playing a new drinking game. It's called: every time I'm depressed I take a drink." Rem: "already invented, it's called alcoholism."
- James: "Remus! Sirius! Lily said ye- oh!" Rem: "this isn't not what it looks like!" James: "Remus, this is exactly what it looks like and you know it."
- they call Siri 'Snuffles' to annoy him
- Remus takes the others to get baked when they're worrying for their NEWTs
- James and Peter plan to prank Remus so it looks like he's doing stupid things by James using Polyjuice potion to pretend to be Remus and he finds Sirius in the dorm and Sirius starts kissing him and James thinks it's a joke but then Sirius is like "mm Moons I missed you so much" and that's how he finds out they were going out
- the others all dancing to the Dancing Queen to cheer up Sirius

The War and Harry:
- Remus is the prank planner and Sirius/Jamee is the one to actually do the dirty work.
- they make Sirius' car play 'Stayin' Alive' play on repeat every time he turns on the engine
- to get revenge (Sirius doesn't know Remus had planned the car prank) he gets Remus to think up a prank. While James and Lily are away visiting family (Lily is in on it dw), they shrink all of the stuff in the house, put them in a box in a cupboard, wet the carpet, put watercress in there, get a sheep and then and then when they come back J sends them a howler "YOU LITTLE BITCHES THERES A FUCKING SHEEP IN MY FUCKING LIVING ROOM AND WHERE IS THE FURNITURE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"

Birthdays:
- Siri: November 3 1959
- Sev: January 9, 1960
- Lily: January 30, 1960
- Peter: February 24 1960
- Rem: March 10, 1960
- James: March 27, 1960