1 | Prison Shopping

Ongoing Story, hopefully will be updated regularly. Vote, Comment, Follow if you like. Ignore if you don't.

Videos above are of songs that remind me of Lucifer (Supernatural Lucifer of course) Okay don't ask I like to give characters themes and I have lots for Luci ok.

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the supernatural characters or the events in the show, I do, however, own my original plot and characters.

---

Fem!Reader is Y/N Winchester. Half Sister of Sam and Dean, raised in an orphanage, 23 years old, set during apocalypse while Lucifer is out of the cage. -

---

The air bit at your legs as you rushed to get back to your apartment, making you regret letting yourself get forced into such short shorts. Feeling Y/F (your fem!friend) shiver and tug against your grip on her wrist, urging you to turn back the way you came, made you even more urgent to get back to what you called home. You had just left The Silver Stone, a bar Y/F had dragged you into thinking that they might be able to use you as a wingman, or rather winglady. Eventually you had gotten sick of her constant blunt flirting and the stench of alcohol on her breath so you decided to drag her back to your apartment, seeing it unfit to leave her at the bar alone in her current state.

Despite your better judgement you had decided to take a short cut through the back alley against the building. The shadows loomed around you and the muted sounds made the situation all the more erie.

"Y-Y/N, I'm scared-d" Y/F muttered, hiccuping between words, "Lets just go back to the b-bar, I saw a hot-t guy you could get with."

Something in your gut was telling you she was right, even if she was drunk out of her mind, but still, you were only a minute away and you were sure that nothing bad would happen in those fleeting seconds. Almost there, the street was in reach when you felt Y/F tug on your arm, hard, causing you to loose your grip on her. You spin your head, your eyes meeting with a pair of black ones. You blink a few times, convinced at first that it was just the angle of the light. You take a few steps back noticing how your friend was standing tall, a horrifying smirk etching onto their face. Your eyes involuntary widen and you quickly take more steps back. The figure in front of you isn't Y/F, it can't be. It laughs, not like Her laugh, a horrifying laugh, as if all happiness was ripped out of the person inside,

"Hello Y/N Winchester, It's such a delight to meet a Winchester in person," It stepped forward and you ran. Unfortunately you only got two paces before you were frozen to the spot. You pulled and you pulled, but it was like your feet were bolted to the ground. Head spinning and adrenaline pumping, you twisted your body so you were half facing you sort-of-captor.

"Who are you?"

Despite all your attempts your voice was shaky and weak with the fear coursing throughout your veins. The figure didn't answer the question, instead responding with, "I'm going to have so much fun slicing you to bits," and licking their lips. That was enough for you to start screaming and thrashing your feet, anything you could think of to free them. It was almost as if the bonds collapsed, you were free and you sprinted, just to be stopped by Y/F standing in front of you, a strange knife in hand. From your fleeting glance and bad lighting, you could faintly see symbols on the blade.

Without thinking anything through, in one quick motion you grab the blade and sink it into Y/F's body, a flash of orange engulfing them. Next thing you know, a sharp pain erupts from your lower back and you gasp, seeing an object protruding out of your stomach. Red stains your clothes and you find yourself too weak to cry, the world slowly fading to black around you.

://\\:

You find yourself standing in a brown musty room, filled with books and random trinkets scattered on fancy expensive looking desks and stools.

"Y/N Winchester," Your head snaps towards the new voice, eyes meeting with a stubby man in a black suit. He sits upon a wooden throne like chair, his arm lazily propping himself up from the armrest. He gives a curt smile and speaks again,

"Well, darling, you've killed one of my best men," A sigh escapes him and you continue to look around in confusion, your mouth opening and closing like a fish, "I had to come and finish you off myself for God's sake."

When you finally find the courage to speak all you can say is, "Where am I?"

He scoffs, "Welcome to Hell." Rolling his eyes and acting very bored on his throne. "I'm the king, Crowley."

"Oh"

Hell? What the Hell? I don't deserve to be in Hell. Wait. Am I dead? The King of Hell killed me?

"Okay, sweetheart lets get you to your cell," he says hoisting himself from the chair and walking towards you. You jump back and frown,

"You killed me!"

"That I did, now lets go, I'm a busy man."

He walks past you and out the giant doors, them opening for him as he flicks his wrist, urging you to follow him. You bitterly comply, realising there was no use staying in this room any longer. With no one here you would have no idea what to do.

You follow the man down twisting corridors, hearing screaming people growing closer. You widen your eyes and attempt to block them out, but as you grow closer you begin to see cells and people. Horrible wounds on them, some muttering words, others just screaming. You walk quicker and next to Crowley, trying to focus more on him than the torture around you.

You begin to fear more and more that what is happening to these people will in turn happen to you.

You reach a huge cage, no one occupying it, although two cages either side, one empty and the other what seems to be a young man. You raise your hand and point to the large cage, "What's that for?"

Crowley practically hisses at it, "That was Lucifer's Cage, but unfortunately he has been set free to start the apocalypse." Your eyes widen, Lucifer? Satan??

"Anyway, here's your cage sweetheart, have fun for the rest of forever."

He pushes you in the empty cage next to Lucifer's and slams the door. You stand dumfounded in the middle of the small cell. When you begin to gather your wits you look around, the room is bare except for some chains and scratch marks on the walls. One wall is adjacent to the big cage, the wall covered in flame. The stench of iron, mould and burning oil reek in the room.

Well, this was officially the worst day of your life. Or death. Who bloody knows anymore?