9 | Could You Not?

This chapter continues on directly after the last, sorry for the short chapter but I must confess, this story will be coming to an end, I think I may do an epilogue and that might be it... Also, you guys heard Andy Biersack's new Andy Black album?? (Or the songs that have been released so far?) By now I'm just putting in songs I like wow.

Anywho, Enjoy~

"I haven't caused trouble for either of you in months, I would've expected you to do the same."

You could hear the venom in Lucifer's voice. He often used to complain about your half brothers, how they were irresponsible and rash. You had no doubt, with them coming barging into the house guns blazing like that.

Sam squinted at him, "Is that... Paint?"

You huffed a little, they only just realised. Dean raises his eyebrows, "Okay man what the Hell?"

Well you supposed that it was the reaction that was too be expected, seeing Satan covered in paint and making out ~gently~ with a female. You now keep a respectable distance and blush at what they had just walked in on.

"Y/N!" Shouts Sam, finally realising you were actually in the room, "Are you okay?!"

"Never been better," That wasn't a lie. This was probably the happiest you had been in years. You were treated well and you had many things to keep you occupied. The boys look confused and glare at Lucifer,

"What did you do to her?"

Both Lucifer's and your face scrunches in disgust, "He didn't do anything to me! He got me out of Hell and he's only been kind to me since. The only problem we've had is you two barging in!"

Out of the corner of your eye you see Lucifer's eyebrows raise, "See? I have done nothing. You two can leave."

"We aren't leaving till you're dead or back in the cage." Proclaimed Dean, you scoff a little, sure that Lucifer could blast them into bits.

"Can you boys be reasonable here?!" You shouted, trying your best to gain their attention, "Luci hasn't brought the apocalypse, he's obviously not trying to destroy the world anymore!"

You fold your arms as Sam and Dean gape at you. Sam chuckles a little, "Did you just call him... Luci?" He laughs and Dean smirks, his chest moving from holding in giggles. Sighing, you plop yourself onto the couch,

"You two are so immature," your words barely audible. Lucifer sits himself next to you and the boys rush at him, only to be forced against the wall. Shouts of protest ring around the room and Dean adds some colourful language to the air. The angel glares at them, harder than you had seen him glare a glare ever before,

"Leave us alone."

Poof. Sam and Dean were gone.

"We have to leave now, they'll be back for their car soon."

"Oh." Your voice falls a little, you had spent a month getting used to this place, the neighbourhood was just starting to grow on you. You would miss Janice down at the shop. He pulls you into his arms, wrapping you in his cold embrace once again,

"You don't have to stay with me you know. You can go have a normal life if you want."

You look up at him, his icy eyes shining down at you, they looked sad yet hopeful. You could remember what it was like to have him take you as a vessel, for as short as the time was. All his pain had poured into you, so much pain. You remembered how he had tried to sooth you, he helped you go in a sleep like state to bypass the pain. But you still felt it.So much heartbreak and betrayal. The loneliness you had felt then, the loneliness he had felt, you couldn't bring yourself to leave him with that.

You moved your lips up and to his cheek, leaving a small kiss, "Where to next?"