10 | Time Well Spent

Life with Lucifer was exciting. One day you would be in France, tasting wine and the next you would be in Canada, prodding bears. He would take you to exclusive parties and you would spend nights in 5 star hotels, perks of dating Satan. You didn't settle down like you did before, you were both too worried that someone who didn't understand the phrase not a bad guy anymore would find you.

There were a few instances in which you two would run into a hunter or one of Crowley's demons. But you both took care of them easily with minimal bloodshed. Lucifer had taught you some tips and tricks to keep you alive during combat, they proved useful more than once.

Sam and Dean were either keeping quiet or just not quite sure how to find you. Either way was good.

The world whipped past you, the trees heavy with snow, birds singing and the sun shining. Lucifer's attempt at a cute date was charming. He had taken you on a scenic ride up some mountains, although you weren't entirely sure what mountains or what country you were in. People were staring at Luci, seeing he was only wearing a t-shirt and jeans while everyone else was wearing parkas and a dozen scarves, including you. You pressed your head against his chest and continued to gaze out the- ohmygod a moose. He's so majestic. Although he did remind you a little of your half brother.

Luci taps your shoulder and whispers, "Do you want to see him closer?"

You nodded and suddenly you were freezing. The cold air stung at you face, on instinct you bring your scarf up to warm your face. Mr Moose was eyeing you both suspiciously, gauging whether to run or continue eating the grass.

Luci moves towards the moose and it hesitates for a moment, before bucking its head and moving forward to him, "You can come over Y/N, he won't bite."

Cautiously you move over to the moose, it sniffs you and you giggle, it was like a giant puppy with antlers. You reached out and placed your hand on its head and it nudged into you, causing your lips to twitch into a grin.

Then, well your feet weren't on the ground anymore. Lucifer had you in his arms bridal style, you laughed at the sudden action and looked up at him. He lifted you up and onto the back if the moose, who bucked a little at first but was calmed by Luci. You were riding a moose. Moose-rider hell yeah.

You spent the next few hours trudging around on the back of a moose through the trees. The whole time your mind drifting to the fact that if you never got killed that night, you mightn't had such a good life now.

You supposed your time in Hell was more just quality cage time. Time to bond and built trust. In the end you come to a conclusion; it was the best thing that had ever happened to you.