[1.00]

[THE THUNDER
HYPERSPACE]

"Alright Tee! Hit the breaks in three, two, one, now!" The small droid beeped and the ship suddenly stopped, letting the other fighters fly right past, oldest trick in the book. Turning the plane around, the pilot swept stray hairs from out of their eyes, running their fingers through the mane of hair that seemed to be constantly tangled. They flicked a few switches, and swirled the drivers seat around. "That was too close for my liking Tee. The droid beeped again, and the pilot nodded. R5-T1, another thing, along with The Thunder, which was their ship, that the pilot had 'saved' (most people would beg to differ and call it stealing) "Let's get going, I don't fancy a run in with any more of those Imperial Bastards." R5-T1 beeped, and the pilot rolled their eyes, reversing slightly, then turning and accelerating full speed in the opposite direction.

"Octavia!" Her name was roared down the communications line. Great, the girl with the white-blonde thought to herself.
"Qu-Za, hello dear friend, how are you?" She flicked the hologram on, he was stood there in all his strange alien-ness. He had a human body, but a strange head with many tentacles.
"Octavia where are my children?!"
"Ah, your children? Well, they did try and kill me-" She tried to sweet talk her was out of trouble, again.
"What did you do?!" He growled.
"About that, I hear Hyperspace is actually nice this time of year...?"
"Octavia." There was warning in his voice. "Tell me you didn't loose my children in Hyperspace."
"I might of lost your children in Hyperspace but I can make it up to you!" She said, rushing to finish her sentence before he interrupted her again.
"How?"
"Well, see, you know how you hate Jabba, and I hate Jabba, well, I have 2 shipments of spices for him. However, for the right price, they're yours." Octavia spun around on her pilots chair, the mention of being up the ladder from Jabba was enough to make Qu-Za temporarily forget about his children that were currently floating around Hyperspace.
"Name your price." He replied.
"Credits, lots of them, and you take the fall for me, your people stole my shipment and almost killed me."
In reality, the shipment was never hers, she'd seen some ship dumping it as Imperial Cruisers went past, and decided to snatch it. Once she cracked the lid she realised she had a lot of leverage.
"Deal. Get the shipments to me immediately."
"Alright, setting course to yours right now." She wasn't loyal to anyone, but Qu-Za had been nothing but good to her, thank god for his short memory, he never remembered the 101 times she'd messed up. The small droid by her side beeped and plugged itself in. Octavia spun her chair back around, pulling her rose-tinted (stolen) goggles over her eyes. "Right. Tee, you ready?" She asked. It was rhetorical and meant to make her look cooler, but Tee replied anyway. She rolled her eyes and pushed the lever to full drive, the small trinkets that hung from the top jangling. With the details of the location set in the data pad, she was ready to make the jump into Hyperspace. "Brace yourself." The ship zoomed into the bridge, and back out of it on the other side. The planet came into view quickly. Landing would be tricker, as there were several inhabitants that didn't exactly like her. Blaster bolts scraped past her ship. "Not my baby!" Octavia narrowed her eyes and scrunched her eyebrows together. "Tee, return fire!" She ordered and the droid complied, basting the people down below. Octavia manoeuvred the ship to dodge as many of the bolts as she could. The firing soon stopped and it was clear that The Thunder had won the small scrape. She pulled back the handle and the ship began to land.

[QU-ZA'S PALACE
TATOONIE]

They landed and the cargo port slid open and Octavia pulled her goggles off her eyes and onto her head, shaking her hair out of her vision, and pulling up the collar of her blue military coat.
"Octavia!" Qu-Za threw his arms out wide to welcome her.
"Qu-Za!" She smiled and threw hers out too, hugging him briefly. R5-T1 rolled out next to her and beeped at Qu-Za. Qu nodded and peered into the ship. "In here, I'll get it out for you as well." She said, pulling her hair into a rough ponytail so it wouldn't get in the way. She rolled her sleeves up, revealing tanned and muscled arms. Pulling the fake panels out of the side of her ship, she pulled the wrapped spices out of their hiding spot.
"How's this for spices Qu?" He laughed his hearty laugh.
"Octavia this is why you're my favourite!"
"Don't I know it" She laughed and handed him the shipment. His men rushed toward and started to help unload. Octavia grinned.
"Qu, if you wouldn't mind, my credits?"
"Of corse, of corse." He said, taking out a data pad and transferring the money into her account.
"I must be off, can't stay." Octavia said, shaking hands and closing up the cargo port. "Tee, prepare for takeoff." Octavia walked through the winding corridors of the ship to the large cockpit. She sat down and strapped herself in. Pushing down on the throttle, she took off once again.