[1.02]

R5-T1 patched Octavia up, her arm was very sore and was still stiff to move. She managed to get a message to the one who'd hired her to kill the Smuggler, explaining that the hit would be carried out today at latest. Then she went and caught a good two hours of sleep. Once she was back in her pilots chair, she took out the tape and began recording again. Where was I? Oh yeah! I told you how I got my ship. I suppose I should tell you how I found Tee, considering they keep interrupting me when I'm doing this. Because they're the R5 series, they were abandoned just like I was. Somehow I found myself off on a mission to collect parts from Klingston's Moon. Dangerous because the Captain is the only non-droid on there, and they're nearly all programmed to kill. I got the parts, but getting them back to the ship wasn't gonna be easy. I only just made it out alive thanks to the Rusty old R5 unit that helped me. I managed to bring R5-T1's astrogation capabilities up to the level of the R2-series  Some of the droids original personality traits remain, very witty and sharp and rude to anyone who isn't me. I somewhat fixed the personally matrix so that they'd like me, and added weapons like a tiny blaster. I love them because they're outcasted, kinda like me. I nicknamed em Rusty, which ended up just being shortened to Tee. Tee beeped and Octavia smiled, she paused the recording and set it on the dash while she searched the radar for the ship she was on just last night, it couldn't have gotten far.
"Okay, Tee, you hold down the fort, I'm going to get some more supplies." After using the smoke bomb last night, Octavia had broke one of her blasters and needed a new back up weapon. The space port was the best place to get one. Changing into her normal outfit with the military coat over it, she pulled up the collar and braided a strand of her hair above each ear, then pinned them together to keep them out of her face. She the grabbed a bag and her data pad, instructing Tee to stay in the ship. Tee hated staying in the ship, but they had to, Octavia had seen Tee get in trouble one too many times. However, Tee objected, beeping indignantly.
"Let me come, I won't cause anything, this time."
"Fine. But I'm gonna regret this. I know it already." Octavia replied, huffing and locking the ship as the two of them exited through the cargo ramp. The two of them walked/rolled out to the marketplace, via a back alley. It was gloomy and dark and every time there was the slightest of sounds Octavia jumped. But she wasn't scared, no, nothing could scare Octavia, not anymore. There was a loud bang and in an instant Octavia pulled her blaster and pointed it at the small fluffy creature in front of her. The black ball of fur looked up at Octavia with its huge green eyes. It made a meow-ing sound at her. Octavia grinned and bent down, putting her blaster back in its waist holster.
"You're the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life." Tee beeped.
"Can we afford to keep it?" Octavia rolled her eyes.
"Of corse we can." The creature climbed it's way up her arm and made its self at home oh her shoulder, half under her collar and half in her hair. "Do you have a name? Silly me, of corse you don't, hows about I call you Thunder, just like the ship you'll be on." Tee beeped. It was the first time in a long time that the droid had seen Octavia be compassionate and real. When dealing with buyers she'd put on a 'trust-me-I'm-a-liar' attitude and was constantly smirking and being comical. Tee had seen Octavia and her constant 'devil-may-care' antics and rebellious, dangerous, reckless adventures, but never before had R5 seen Via be so compassionate.
"Tee, scan for my target would you?"
"Of corse Octavia" Rusty beeped back. "Target seems to be around somewhere, you should disguise yourself." Octavia pulled her hair into a scarf she had tucked in a pocket and tied it up, then she pulled her tinted aviator goggles onto her eyes and pulled the collar of her coat up. "This good enough?" Tee beeped back in affirmation. "Now, blaster mechanics." Octavia said, rolling her shoulders back and trying to settle her heart. If a fight broke out around the market she couldn't be sure that Rusty would be safe, or her new companion, Thunder. Octavia liked being sure of things. She didn't like not knowing what the outcome would be, which is why she would card-count or throw the game her way when playing cards with aliens for money. A little selfish, but mainly funny. To watch their faces when she won game after game after game, Octavia would give anything.

[THE MARKETPLACE
MOS EISLEY]

She wandered around the market, the scarf on her head becoming itchy and her bad arm aching. She found the stall with the blasters, bargained for one blaster and some spare parts, then left to find water and some shade. Octavia might've grown up there, but that didn't make her immune to the heat. She flopped onto the ground and took a swig from her canteen. The water tastes nice, fresh, very pure. Then she picked Thunder up outta her new home in Octavia's pockets and fed her some water. Looking up, there he was, walking across the Market, watching his back, her target was alone again, despite his file saying he worked as a duo. She dropped her canteen in shock. Tee beeped, Thunder Meowed, both thinking the same thing.
"Oh no." He swirled and looked straight at her, somehow recognising her. She had taken off the scarf as it was giving her a headache. Her practically white hair would've given it away.
"Alilah?" He asked, approaching her with his blaster out.
"No." She said, suspiciously, dragging out the 'o' sound. "Octavia." She corrected him, just to prove her point.
"You robbed me, tried to kill me!" He was outraged.
"Ah yes, sorry about that." The reply was offhand and blasé, she'd dealt with too many people mad at her for almost killing them, comical as it sounded, it was true. "You do have a rather large bounty on your head, someone really wants you dead. I should know."
"How?"
"Well, I have several bounties on my own head."
"So why are you trying to kill me?" He asked.
"Because you're worth a lot of money, like I said, someone really wants you dead." Octavia said, taking off her goggles and staring at him with her bright violet eyes, attempting to intimidate him.
"Why haven't you killed me yet?" He asked in a breathy voice, transfixed by her eyes. She used this to her advantage, quietly instructing R5 to try and get as many of the innocents away from the impending fights. She also handed Thunder over to R5, hoping the droid would keep the kitten safe.
"Because quite honestly, I thought you were stupid enough to get yourself killed by, oh I don't know, food poisoning or something. That, or you'd say something to piss someone off and I'd just take your head and the prize money." She grinned at him and he snapped out of the small trance. Her eyes seemed to have that sort of affect on people. That's why she liked droids better.
"Who even are you?" He asked, but before she could answer, things started to get a little more, complicated. Remember how Octavia had three bounties placed on her head and how she said returning to Tatooine would be dangerous. Well, everyone decided to crash the party.
"Well, well, well." The first bounty hunter said, she had blue skin and deep red hair, clad in black leather, her blaster pointed at Octavia. "If it isn't my favourite thief." She said, laughing mechanically.
"Zia! I would say it's a pleasure, but it's really not." Octavia said, pulling out a blaster.
"Oi! She's my bounty!"
"No! She's mine!" The other two hunters showed up, one with grey-green scales and a very pointy sword, the other about 7ft tall and had several big guns. Despite this fact, Octavia still found Zia the most intimidating. As if the situation couldn't get any worse, a Wookie showed up, seemingly the second half to her Target's duo.
"Well isn't this just the right party." Octavia pulled her two blasters and pointed one at her target, and the other at Zia. At the same time, her target pointed one blaster at her, and another at the scaly bounty hunter, and all the bounty hunters pointed their guns at each other. She nodded to herself, watching Rusty and Thunder escape silently, and then fired her weapons. The marketplace was about to go up in smoke. Zia tried to take on Octavia one-on-one, so Octavia shoved her blasters back into their holsters and kicked up, catching Zia's chin and forcing her head back. The two females took their fight slightly away from blasters, as Octavia ran up a wall and flipped off it, landing on Zia, who punched her chest and threw her off. Zia punched again, but Octavia caught her hand, bringing her into an elbow lock and flipping her down to the ground. Zia hissed and dragged Octavia down too, they grappled and Zia was on top of Octavia, with a knife to her throat. Her target yelled, and Octavia used Zia as a human shield, the blaster bolt slicing through Zia and she went limp, the bolt burrowed itself into her stomach. Octavia hissed and winced, but. pushed Zia's body off, and began to fight the 7ft man with all the guns. There was a lot of yelling and people had now formed a circle to watch the fight. It was a common occurrence. Big and scary began to target her Hit as he was battling green and scaly. No one was killing her hit. That pleasure was going to be all hers. Quickly, before he could gun down her target, she used the wall to get her legs up to the large scary mans neck, and launched herself into his shoulders, wrapping her thighs around his neck and getting him into a choke hold. He quickly ran out of air, and fell unconscious beside the very dead Zia. Her target and his Wookie had taken care of the other one. It was at that moment, Octavia felt the affects of heat exhaustion, and lost consciousness.

--
This was tough to write, please vote and comment and stuff so I know you like it :))) -antigone x