3. chapter three

chapter three.

\^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/

The trip is uneventful. For the last couple hours I have been driving through different territories. But none came to me or even had an idea that I was in their territory. that's a good thing I guess? I do know that they found my sens but with no luck of finding me. Or my Tyler. He had been peace fully asleep most of the time or his eyes were big with amazement of the beautiful trees and flowers.

I just need to make another pit stop. I already ate all my food. It is really not normal anymore. So I stopped at the gas station. plus Tyler needs a new diaper.

We walked in and immediately all eyes got to us. It made me a little uncomfortable but Tyler sure loves the attention because he'd did one of his cutest baby smiles.

" yeah ,cause Tyler is a pretty boy, isn't he?" I said with a baby voice and started to Kittle him. He giggled like crazy.

"momm-yy st-top it. " he said between giggles. But he knows what to say to make me stop. "pl-lease. "

"well ok then. But only because some one needs a new diaper Mister. " I said with a accusing finger pointing at Tyler.

I looked up only to see everyone going back to normal. Well. .. that was after my glare at them. I put Tyler down and we walk to the toilets. But as we walked we walked by the food area and out of no where I needed to puke really bad. I piked up Tyler and walked as fast as I could to the toilet and let all my food go.

When I finally flushed the toilet only to see Tyler not by my side or in the in toilets at all. I started to freak out where's my baby? my wolf was clawing for control to find her pup. I ran out the restroom.

" Ty--" before I got to finish my sentence. I heard his beautiful giggles. And their I saw him with a guy I would say seventeen tickling him. I walked to them only to halt in my steps. He's a werewolf. From a pack.

'Ok Ella stay calm walk to them and don't do suspicions of anything. ' my wolf said. While the only thing I could think of was get to safety. Tyler must have noticed me because he saw me his eyes brightened.

" mommy. " he squealed and ran to me.

" hi baby where were you? i Was really worried. And who is your friend? " I said smiling and looking at the boy he was tall as every werewolf. He haves Brown hair and Brown eyes. And the way he stands tall you could tell that he was higher ranking kind of wolf. I would say beta.

"hi I'm Kyle , beta from the Blue moon pack and I heard their were wolfs here ,so I got to take a look. And that's when I found this little guy here. " he said while he pinched the cheek of Tyler who slapped it away.

"I'm not a little guy. I'm a big boy. " he said while pouting a little.

"yes you are a really big boy. Right buddy?" with that he nodded. And then he turned his attention to me. " I need you to come with me to the pack house. " I let our a long sigh but still nodded.

" did you come with a car or did you came running? " And with that he did a little chuckle and scratched the back of his neck.

" so I guess you're driving.?" I said and Kyle nodded.

" come baby were going with Mister Kyle. " I said while smiling at Tyler.

\^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/

vote

comment

share