8. chapter eight

chapter eight

 \^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/

I'm as big as a whale. It's been three and a half months. An alpha pregnancy will last for four moths. It's been quit hestic the whole pack is happy to know that the alpha family will expent. We will have more than one baby that is for shore but we didn't want to know because it would not been fun if we knew how many wonderfull gifts of love we would get. Sam has been as protective as ever. And Tyler can't wait to be a big brother. He says he knows that it will be girls. In secret I think it are going to be girls to... But Sam says that he knows for shore that it will be atleast one boy.

 However it will be worth waiting for. And whatever would happen we will be happy as our family will extent. Although if I speak the truth my pregnancy hormons been over the whole pack house. And you can smel it as well. No ,I did not puke through the whole pack house. I just really crave sweets and I am baking through the whole three and a half months of the pregnancy. Even though I can barely walk I still find my way to the kitchen to bake.

Let's just say that the children in the pack were busy in the kitchin as well. Ofcourse not to much though. Tyler is already the leader of the little children in the pack and it is kind of funny to see. And then their is one thing already eating at me is that even now when Tyer is so small the girls are already after him. Quit disturbing if you ask me. But I can have so much fun with that later.

Que for the evil smile. cough cough.

I turned around at the sound of some one clearing their throat. Only to see my mate staring at me with amusment.

''Why do you have an evil smil on your pretty little face?'' Sam asked me while walking closer and wraping his arms around my very big belly.

''Just the thought about how much fun I am going to get when Tyler will be older. Chasing away all the ladies from him.'' I said with an innocent smile.

''How much fun WE are going to have chasing away the girls.'' Sam corrected me.

''Ok WE are going t-'' I stopped in the middle of my sentence when i felt a pain in my lower back.

''Baby what is wrong?'' Sam asked  me. I was about to answer when I felt something wet trail down my leg.

''The babies are coming!''

\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/\^-^/