6. chapter six

chapter six

\^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/

* * * Ella's pov * * *

I looked into the Alphas eyes and sad frozen in my chair.

mate my wolf said. and now I was beyond confused.

what how is that possible? we can't be mates I already had a mate. I said in total shock.

no that wasn't our mate I'm sorry I made a mistake. I'm sure this time though.  she said guilty chewing her bottom lip in my head.

but alphas only can make their mates pregnant... but we never met before. how is it possible for him to by Tylers father if we never met before ? I asked my wolf. this if totally absurde.

well I think we have met him before. that is when she showed me one of the memories she had locked up far from my reach.

* * * flashback * * *

I was resting in my room. alpha Xavier was just done with my beating. and alpha Charles took my virginity two days ago. and with a force in that. who would do that to someone of the age of a child?!?

I let Ella sleep she does that sometimes I woukd take control so she won't remember it after worts.

then the door opend and I became very aware of the presence behind me. just looking at me. their was a pull between us...

he walked to my sleeping form and just like that he twisted me around and captured my lips. and I didn't pulled away from him.

we made love the whole night. and from the one came another and poef their is my pup Tyler.

* * * end flashback * * *

wow that was pretty intense to see. I took a better look at my mate , the father of my child and more children to come. Tyler does look like his father. the same nose , lips , hair and build. Actually everything he has from his daddy. The only thing he has from me are my eyes.

I walked to my mate , alpha Sam. so that I was straddling on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. while his automatically wrapped around my waist and leand my head against his.

" so mate what are we going to do now? " I asked while looking in his beautiful blue eyes.

"well I can think of something fun to do." he whispered seductive in my ear sending a shiver of lust through me. wich he smirked at.

"first we need to find a room for Tyler and then we can go to our room and have some fun." I said a little breathless while running me hands over his defined chest. with that his eyes darkened a little and lust clear in his eyes.

"he can have my old room from when I was still a little boy." at that I rose a perfect eyebrow. " what it is normal fo safe your old room."

"ofcourse babe. it is very normal ,now lets go" I said jumping of his lap.

* * *

we got Tyler settled in his new room. it was at the top floor. the whole top floor is for the current alphas and betas of the pack. Tyler loves his own new room. and when Tyler and Sam made eye contact the first thing he said was daddy and hug him.

it was really cute. the only problem was that Kyle was stil in the room. and he got on all the questions. that we all answered.  and he is now officially uncle Kyle for my baby Tyler.  I also got a tour through the mansion. it is really really huge but I know the way now. and so does Tyler for the most part.

* * *

we are finally done with everything with getting settled in. night has fallen and we are finally alone. And the next thing I know is that I got throne on the bed with Sam using werewolf speed and was hovering over me.

it started as a simple kiss but al to fast iy became a full make out session.  and the next thing I know we were both naked and making sweet sweet love. We also marked eachother so that made me automatic a pack member. although I was already accepted as one.

I am now Luna with my mate as my Alpha. I couldn't get happier. only introduction to the pack but I don't have a worry in the world. after the whole night making love with my mate I slept with a smile on my face and a secure arm wrapped around my waist.

\^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/

vote

comment

share