5. chapter five

chapter five

\^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/

***Ella's pov***

Kyle walked in front of us. Well me because Tyler is still sleeping in my arms. neither of us talked we just walked in silence. I got quite allot of stares from the otherpack members. But I won't let it face me just walking with a smile on my face while looking at my sleeping baby.

His head lays on my shoulder and arms wrapped secure around my neck like the little monkey he is. I was so busy looking at my baby Tyler that I didn't notice that we had stopped at the door that states 'Alphas office'.

Kyle knocked on the door. And just walked in without waiting for a reply. but not before giving me a look that statted 'wait outside till I get you' look. And I nodded in response.

My feet hurt a little so I sat down on the ground and Tyler woke up. So I sat him in front of me.

" Hey Tyler baby. " I cooed smiling at him.

"mwoning mommy. Whewe awe we,?" he said looking around with big violet eyes. even though he is one he looked with awe at the place.

"well this the place where Kyle took us to meet the Alpha. But forget about that, let's sing a song shall we? "and Tyler eagerly nodded his head. He loves to sing with me.

" do you remember the song I learned you? " he nodded his head exited.

And we began to sing. The song is about how everything will be okay. And how he is going to be a big boy and will live a long and happy life. It's really a happy song. We were looking in each others eyes the whole time. like always only we didn't notice the group that had scattered around us. And when we're done there was quite some applaus from pack members everywhere. And that there were pack children sitting around us as well. All smiling a happy smile. I took Tylers hands in mine and we clapped together.

"yeah Tyler. Your a really good singer Tyler. And you remembered all the words. yaaay." And with that he squealed a little. until we heard a really loud clap come closer and I looked up and...

***Sam's pov***

I was waiting for my beta with the two rouges we found on our territory. There was a knock on the door and in walked my beta Kyle.

" Hey man I have the rouges outside waiting for my sine. " at that I nodded.

" what did you find out about them? " I asked at him looking up from my paperwork.

" the girls name is Ella sixteen years old and she is hear with her son Tyler who is one year old almost two. Their hear alone. And as far as I know their is no father in the picture. " I nodded at that we kept talking for a few moments and talked about what were we going to do with them and walked out my office. Only to come to a halt. You could hear the beautiful singing of two voices a baby voice and a female voice. I pushed my way through the crowd only to come to a stop al over again. There on the ground is a girl with long golden blond hair and violets color eyes smiling and singing with a little boy on her lapwith the same violet eyes and Brown hair. But the picture is amazing. You see them singing together and then the pack children sitting in a circle around them. But then it hit me this are the rouges. When they were done every body started to clap but they just ignored it. As if it was nothing.

"yeah Tyler. Your a really good singer Tyler. And you remembered all the words. yaaay." she said to the baby that I now know as Tyler. With that he did a adorble squeal. I took my change to walk to her and clapping coming closer. She looked up when was next to her. She gave me a little smile and looked back at Tyler.

"every body back to your business nothing to see here." I got nods and yes Alpha as return. putting a smile on my face and I looked back at Ella.

" if you will follow me to my office ,we can discuss everything. " she nodded and followed me while holding Tylers hand. I walked sat in my office chair and gestured for her to sit in aleather chair opposite of the desk. She sat down and put Tyler on her lap. She smiled a little at him and turned towards me. I couldn't get over the fact of how beautiful she is. And I got lost in her eyes.

'wow hold on tiger. Do you feel how much power they radiate. She could fulfill the role of Luna. and their is this attraction between us. you can feel her friendly aura and how all the pack members scattered around her. 'my wolf said to me. This is the first thing he said since the dead of Becca. Even that Becca wasn't my real mate my wolf and I saw her that way.

"Ella? "she hummed as response. " do you have Alpha blood or an alpha mate? And thus Tyler haves Alpha blood in him? " she froos and looked at me suspicious.

" where are you going with this? " she asked carefully.

" I am the one who asks questions and you answer them. "at that Kyle flinched at the Alpha tone but Ella scoffed while Tyler looked at me as if I was crazy.

"fine I will answer the questions but not with Tyler in the room. "she said with all seriousness in her voice and turned to Kyle.

" Kyle do you want to be a sweety and take Tyler to get some food?" she said with puppy dog eyes. He looked at me and I nodded at him. She smiled triumphantly at him and bought her attention back to Tyler.

"Tyler baby , your going with Kyle to get some yummy food while mummy go to talk to Alpha Sammy. " she cooed smiling. While Kyle tensed because he knows how much I hate to be called Sammy. But when he saw that I didn't do anything about it he walked to Ella and took Tyler from her. She waited till they're gone and got her attention back to me.  

" yes , kinda and yes. "and then she looked in my in the eyes for the first time and we both sat frozen in our chairs.

mate one word I never expected to hear from my wolf. she was my mate. wait... she has a kid from another wolf. normally this would have made my wolf very angry but he wasn't. he seems to remember something. and then BAM ...

* * * flashback * * *

I was a verry young alpha the time. It's two years ago I was at the alpha meeting from a pack wich name I constantly forgot.  but then like a pull I walked to a room. well ... a room more like a cell. it had no windows , no lamp , no furniture but it had a sleeping beauty in it. then I thought to myself it's a long time ago since I got laid and because obviously this is a beauty whom isn't busy. this should be an easy job.

I didn't really care. their was a pull and even my wolf wanted to take her and that is what I did. the whole night we made love. well... I made love to her. my wolf took over sometimes and would make love to her hard and forcefully. we really enjoyed ourselves that night.

We didn't made a big deal out of ig because you can only make your mate pregnant or the woman who is marked by you.

but because we didn't made eye contact and we were both to young to know who our mate is I didn't made a big deal out of it.

* * * end flashback * * *

so I am a dad. when I was young and stupid I made my mate pregnant without knowing it. that is why my wolf had no problem with the kid because he knew that it was his job to protect him as his son and future Alpha.

\^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/ \^-^/

vote

comment

share