Epilouge

Conner fidgeted with his golden belt. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. It had been a year since M'gann had proved him wrong and that she really did love him by traveling to Krypton to stop him from marrying the evil seductress Lora-Kad-Zol. Now it was time to start the next chapter in their lives.

He caught a glimpse of himself in the two-way mirrored window next to him in the Temple of Zon. He wore the same uniform that he'd donned the day of his almost-wedding—same gold-lined, deep red silk pants, same golden sandals, same bare chest. But he had no red gem in the belt this time, no golden sash over his shoulder, and no war paint on the skin of his torso. He still had two streaks of red painted onto each cheek, shorter golden armbands, and a plain gold band circling his forehead, only his hair had just been combed nicely instead of styled and soaked with hair gel. He felt more like himself in this uniform, and not like some faker.

Standing next to him, in the following order, were Kaldur, Dick, Wally, Mal, and Chris. All five wore matching red pants just like the one Conner wore, complete with the same sandals and headbands, and gold jackets that covered half their backs and arms, but showed off their arms and bare chests. Every time Conner looked at them with a nervous expression, they gave him a thumbs up, reassuring him.

Walking down the aisle to the music, in order, were Artemis, Zatanna, Raquel, Karen and Katie. They all wore matching gowns of sea green, decorated with swirls of silver to match the silver that lined their sweetheart necklines and the hems of their gowns that fell past their feet. They wore silver bands around their foreheads, silver chains with sea green Kryptonite gem pendants, and silver gloves that reached just above their elbows. Each carried a bouquet of emerald green flowers as they lined up next to the altar. The music got louder, and Conner knew what was coming next.

The wooden double doors slowly opened to reveal two people behind it. One was a tall, middle-aged Martian man wearing the X of the Martian Manhunter. His brow stuck out like he was angry, but his smile said otherwise as he looked at the lady he was escorting down the aisle. She wore a beautiful white gown that reached past her feet and spilled onto the floor behind her, making a train. The deep V-neckline and the hem of her skirt were both lined in shining silver, and a matching silver sash was tied tightly around her waist. She wore long, elegant silver gloves on her arms, and a silver choker circled her throat, with a white Kryptonite gem in the center. Her deep red hair fell loosely past her shoulders in soft curls, with a silver headband around her head that sparkled in the moonlight, with a white flower and white silk ribbons pinned in the back, nestled in her tresses. Her lips were painted a deep scarlet red, her eyelids glimmered in white-silver, and her lashes had been curled and painted black, all colors standing out against her smooth green skin.

The Kryptonian guests that had gathered for the wedding were in awe. They knew this young lady as one of the heroes who had rescued one of their own from a gruesome fate. None of them had ever imagined she would clean up so nicely. She was, in a word, stunning. The groom found himself unable to take his eyes off her, even for a second, as she walked down the aisle towards him. At last, she and the Martian man reached the altar. He kissed her on the cheek before going to sit among his peers in the stands.

Conner took her gloved hand in his and looked into her her sparkling caramel eyes, his own shimmering with love within the pale blue hues. "You look so beautiful." She smiled at him, trying hard not to cry. "Thank you. So do you." He bent left his arm just so. "Ready?" She folded her right hand over it. "Ready." They both faced the High Priest, who turned to address the audience. That night, under the soft light of the moon and stars, Kon-El of Krypton and M'gann M'orrz of Mars were married.

And that's the end! Thank you all so much for following along with my first Wattpad story! But don't despair, Supermartian fans! I have plenty more stories up my sleeve! Stay tuned, vote, and comment! Love you all! I do not own YJ or DC.