Chapter 11: New Girlfriend

Ray POV

What the f^ck is wrong with Yn.? She didn't even talk to me when she got back from her friends house. Then she went and kissed Roc right in front of me.! She knew that would make me mad. Why is she trying to make me mad.? I sure hope she doesn't quit being my f^ck buddy because I truly love her. I got a text message and it was from a blocked number.

Restricted; You want to keep Yn as you f^ck buddy.?

Me; Um who is this.?

Restricted; Don't worry about who I am. Answer the question.

Me; Well then yes.

Restricted; Well here's what you need to do. Roc's going to tell Yn to stop f^cking around with you. Her being the dumba^s she is, she will agree. What you need to do is force her to have s^x with you when she tries to cut it off.

Me; That's crazy.! Yn will hate me if I do that.!

Restricted; Ray do you see how Yn is and how Roc is.? She likes tough boys.! If you do that she'll agree to f^ck around with you trust me.

Me; Why are you helping me.

Restricted; All just for an old lover..

Me; What who.?

The texts stopped coming. I put my phone in my pocket and thought about what I just read. Maybe that will convince her to stay. I hope this mystery person is right about this. But who could it be.?

Yn POV

" Babe are you going to spend the night.? " I asked

" Uh yeah if that's okay with your mom. " he said.

" My mom doesn't care she said as long as se doesn't have any grand babies. " I laughed.

He chuckled lightly and pulled me to his chest. I laid my head down as he stroked my hair gently. I looked up and he kissed my forehead.

" Yn, thanks. " he said hugging me tighter.

" For what.? " I asked

" For being there for me. For being my best friend and my girlfriend. " he said kissing me.

" Your welcome baby. " I said kissing him back.

(Next Day)

I woke up with Roc's arms wrapped around my waist. I got out of his grip slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. I went and got out a black tube top, my black and gold studded converses, my gold leggings and my gold and black snapback. I went and turned on the shower. I hopped in and the cool water hit my skin and rolled off of my body. I put some soap in my hands and started to wash my body. As I was washing I thought about what I really wanted to do with my life. I feel like I love Ray, but I also feel the same with Roc. Life is so confusing. I rinsed off and got out. I dried off and slipped on my clothes and walked out. Roc wasn't on my bed anymore but my bed was made and a note was on my pillow.

Yo.! Yn.!

Ha just kidding but, my mom called when you got in the shower and told me I had to come home right that moment. It was some type of family emergency. Le shrugs. So I made your bed for you because everybody knows that you won't. And by the way I love you rocking the black and gold today ;).

Roc.

I folded the note up and sat it on my dresser and walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and turned to Love & Hip Hop. Soon Ray came down and snatches the remote ad changed the channel.

" I was watching that.! " I yelled.

" Why.? " he asked.

" It's interesting. " I said in a duh tone.

" Every episode is the same. Yada yada yada Stevie J disses MiMi. " he said.

" Whatever Ray. " I said crossing my arms.

KNOCK KNOCK.!

" Well aren't you going to get the door.? " he said.

" Nigga you live here to. " I said.

" Ugh whatever. " he said not moving.

" You know what. Fine.! I'll get the door, dumb^ss. '' I said getting up ad answering the door.

I opened the door and saw Kylie standing there with a big smile on her face.

" Is Ray here.? " she asked.

" Um n--- "

I got cut off by Ray coming to the door. " Yn who was at the--- oh hey babe.! " he said kissing her.

My jaw dropped to the floor. They continued to make out right in front of me. They pulled away and Ray smirked at me.

" Yn have you met my GIRLFRIEND Kylie.? "

" Yes we have. " I said fake smiling. " Well I'll just be in my room. " I said running to my room.

Roc POV

" Mom I'm home.! " I yelled.

" CHRESANTO LORENZO ROMELLO AUGUST.! " my mom yelled at me.

" What did I do.? " I asked.

" Go look in the living room. " she said pointing in that direction.

" Okay.? " I said walking in the living room.

I was caught by surprise when I saw Desiree sitting on my living room couch.

" Hi Chresanto. " she said lowly.

" Hey, why are you here.? " I asked getting straight to the point.

" Chres I'm pregnant. " she blurted out.

" PREGNANT.! CHRESANTO YOU GOT HER PREGNANT.! " my mom yelled throwing her hands up.

" What.!? Mom I never had sex with her that baby isn't mine. It's Day Day's.! " I yelled.

" Chres what are you talking about, of course this baby's yours. " Desiree said.

" No we never f^cked.! " I yelled.

" Watch your language boy.! " my mom said.

" Yes we did a couple of nights before we broke up. The condom tore. " she said.

I stayed silent.

" Baby I'm sorry. But if your grown enough to stick your d^ck in her then your grown enough to get your own house. " my mom said.

" Mom your kicking me out.! " I yelled

" I'm sorry it'a for the best for you ad your child. "

" That isn't my child until I'm proven the father. " I said.

" I'm sorry Chresanto have your stuff out by tomorrow. " she said.

" Mom.! " I said.

" And you will help Desiree with the baby. There is still the possibility of it being yours. "

" Mom please let me stay. " I said.

" I'm sorry honey, I still love you. " my mom said trying to rub my face.

" No you don't.! Love isn't kicking your 18 year old son out for something he didn't do.! " I said running up to my room.

I know that baby isn't mine.

------------------

9+ comments to continue.