Chapter 17: Back So Soon.?

Yn POV

" Mama mama.! " Cj squealed bouncing in his highchair.

Yes, now he calls me mama. I tried to get him to stop but he just keeps on calling me that. So i just let him be.

" Yes, baby.? " I said picking him up.

" Dada.? " he asked pointing at the door.

" Dada had to go bye bye. " I said.

I haven't seen Chris is a couple days. He just dropped Cj off axnd told me that he would be back in one hour but he never came back. I think that is so.... ugh.! I don't even have the words to explain how mad I am.! How is he going to leave his baby with me for a week.!

" Eat eat.! Eat eat.! " Cj said.

" Alright let's get you something to eat. " I said pouring some cherios in his bowl.

He ate his cheerios sticking his fists in his mouth. I heard the door open and Chris walked through.

" Hey Yn.! Hey Cj.! " he said kissing both of our cheeks.

" Dada.! " Cj yelled.

" Chris where the h-ll were you.!? " I yelled.

" Chill out.! Yn its not that big of a deal.! "

" NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL.! YOU LEFT ME WITH YOUR F-CKING CHILD FOR A WEEK.! "

" I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE OKAY WITH ME HAVING A CHILD.! "

" I AM.! I'M JUST NOT OKAY WITH YOU LEAVING HIM FOR ME TO WATCH HIM.! ''

He sighed and rubbed his forehead.

" Yn I'm sorry. I've just been so stressed lately. Please forgive me. '' he said hugging me.

I hugged him back and kissed his cheek.

" Baby, it's okay. I know you've been stressed. I'm here for you just talk to me. '' I said.

He burried his head into my neck and swayed back and forth with me in his arms.

" Thank you so much Yn. Most girls would leave right when they find out about Cj, but you stayed and helped me out with him. I love you for that. "

" I love you too. " I said kissing him.

'' Eat eat.! " Cj yelled throwing his hands in the air.

We pulled away and looked at him.

'' This boy loves to eat.! ''

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

" I'll get him something to eat and you answer the door. '' he said.

" Alright. "

I walked to the door and opened it. I saw a short light-skinned girl with long burgandy hair and big lips.

" Um may I help you.? " I asked.

" Yes, is Chris here.? '' she said.

'' And if he was, who needs to know.? ''

" T- " she got cut off by Chris coming to the door holding Cj.

'' Baby who was at the----- Tyra.!? '' he yelled almost dropping Cj.

'' Chris baby.! ''

'' Yn, hold Cj. '' he said handing him to me.

'' Mama.! Mama.! '' he said grabbing my cheeks.

'' Mama.!? " Tyra yelled. " You let my son call him mama.!? ''