Chapter 15: New Life

Yn POV

I pulled into a hotel parking lot and stopped my car. I sighed and looked around. Atlanta. My new home and the start of my new life. I got out of my car and walked into the hotel. I walked up to the front desk and waited for someone to come. A tall light-skinned boy came to the desk who looked about 19 and smiled. I don't really believe that light-skin is the right skin stuff but he was cute.!

" Hi my names Chris how can I help you.? '' he asked.

" Hi I need a room for about a week or so. " I said.

" Okay, and who should I make the reservation for.? "

" Yn. Yn Johnson. "

He looked up at me and smiled.

" Yn, pretty name. Are you 18 or older.? "

" Yes I am. "

" Ok. Well here is you room key and have a nice stay here. "

I smiled and took the key.

" Thanks, I hope I'll see you around here sometime. "

" Yeah me too.! " he said.

I grabbed my bags and walked to the elevator. I'm on the 3rd floor. Ok It's not too high. I pressed the button and went up to my room. I opened the door and looked around the room. It's pretty big for a one person room. I put my stuff down and laid on the bed. My phone started ringing from my purse. I got up and pulled it out and answered it.

" Hello.? " I said.

" Baby.! " Mia yelled.

" I'm here too.! " I heard Michelle yell from the background.

" Hey girls.! " I yelled flopping back onto the bed.

" So where you staying at.? " Michelle asked.

" Atlanta. "

" ATLANTA.! YOU WENT ALL THE WAY TO ATLANTA WITHOUT ME.! " Mia yelled.

" Sorry boo boo.! " I said laughing.

" Yeah, you better be glad I love you. " she said giggling.

" Well who doesn't love me.? " I said,

" ME.! " Michelle yelled.

" Girl bye you love me more than anything. " I said.

" Yeah I can't front I do love you boo. " she said.

" Yeah, so have you seen any cute boys.? " Mia said.

" Mia she just got there. " I could tell Michelle was rolling her eyes.

I chuckled lightly. " Actually yes I have. This boy named Chris who works at the hotel I'm staying at is really cute. "

" Well what does he look like.? " Mia said eagerly.

" Well he's tall light-skinned and he has a cute smile. "

" Aww.! " they yelled.

" What color are his eyes.? " said Michelle

" Green and they sparkle in the sunlight. "

" You better get his number.! Or when we come to visit you I'm beating your a^s.! " Mia screamed.

" I'll try to.! " I said back.

" You better.! "

" Well I'm about to go get something to eat I'll call you guys later. Love you.! "

" We love you to.! Hey the boys are coming over tomorrow so we can skype so be on by 8. " Michelle said.

" Okay see ya loves.! " I said hanging up.