Not a chapter

I'm sure that you've heard by now that as of September 28, 2013 Prodigy....excuse me Craig left Mindless Behavior and we found out about it yesterday on November 1, 2013. The reason is Mama Wanda made him leave out of that '' devilish group " and come live with her. Now I don't know if she realizes how many lives she just effected. Ray Prince Roc and Myles' careers are most likely ruined because being totally honest there isn't a Mindless Behavior with out Prodigy.....Craig sorry. Cause he's the lead singer! Yeah they can replace him but it wouldn't be MB it would be a different group , and I don't know if I would be able to listen to them not hearing Prodigy's beautiful voice. I honestly don't think that they should try to replace Prod because it won't work. Their fan base has already dropped from all this drama that's been happening. I think that they will lose a lot of fans. This was supposed to be the year that MB took over the world. All Around The World the album , the Movie , Awesomeness TV MB takeover? All these years we've been waiting to see you be the talk of everyone! On billboards. In movies. I bet Bad Behavior isn't going to come out now. You've heard them all say that MB was their way to make a better life for their family. I'm sorry if some of you get mad at me but I'm really feeling a mixture between anger sad and total confusion because I have to stop and think that I don't know the whole story. Yeah , but TM would be no more. Prod is probably going to go solo around 17/18 and that's not long at all from now. He's probably working on it right now. But what about the other boys? Huh? All the work they've put it. All the time spent away from their families. All these years just, down the drain. I'm signing off for a while.

**Mami Perez**