#26. Sexual vs Romantic Orientation

Thanks to @SkeletonBookworm for this chapter! Go read her book Girl Crush it's pretty interesting!

Sexual Orientation (Internets definition): a person's sexual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted; the fact of being heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

Romantic Orientation (Internets definition): also called affectional orientation, indicates the sex or gender with which a person is most likely to have a romantic relationship or fall in love.

A lot of people question the difference between this. I don't really know why, it's pretty simple. Sexual orientation is sexual. Romantic is well, romantic, or affectionate. Some people think it's the same, which is an okay thought. If you need a more thought out simple example I'll give you one.
Okay so we'll just make each orientation a human being cuz why not.
Sexual and Romantic are friends and neither gives a fuck about everyone else but yeah. A human walks up to them, asking hey what's the difference between you two? Sexual proudly states "it's more of a name, what your attracted to, what you identify as and who you want to be with." Romantic swiftly and calmly says "I am more love involved. The love of the relationship. The gender doesn't matter unlike Sexual, just the thought of falling in love, romance."  The human thanks them both and they all continue to wherever the fuck they were going. The end.
WAS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH? I hope so,

So umm yeah,

I love you all,

~Jaz💙💫

Really sorry for not updating I apologize. I'll try to keep updating sooner I'm aware I'm lacking greatly in all my books. Thank you all for understanding. And holy mother of gods 3.05k I never realized you guys are truly amazing!