#6. Nash Grier

HELLO. This chapter isn't going to be by Jaz but it'll be made by mee @Mrs-Drowned so yeah. Let us get started.

If any of you have a Vine or YouTube account you might know who Nash Grier is. Basically he's a cute YouTuber and Viner with the "bluest eyes in the YouTube community" and blah blah blah. Anyways Nash Grier has been said to be homophobic on MANY occasions. On Twitter and Vine. I will post a link at the end of. The chapter to the vine.

Let's start off with the vine first. There is a commercial on AIDS or STDS either one or both of those and there's a part when a gay. An says "It's not a gay thing" then it cuts to Nash saying "Yes it is! FAG!"

First off he's like 16 or 17 with young viewers around my age which is 13 and younger. What kind of example is he setting for these young girls? That only gay people can get a STD which is WRONG.

He even has a dumb smile on his face that pisses me off so bad it makes me want to punch a wall. Take note that I'm a straight girl but I support the LGBTQ community to my grave.

The vine is not only idiotic but has a bad image for gay people themselves. I've never met a gay person but YouTubers like Tyler Oakley, Troye Sivan and Lush make me want a gay friend because they brighten up my day.

Moving on to tweets. There are a shit load of homophobic tweets made by Nash. From calling random people fags to making a tweet that says "Gay rights? Nah" and "Vote if you're against gay marriage."

What makes me sick to my stomach is that his fans are giving DUMB while defending him. One tweet is and WORD FOR WORD says "So what if Nash Grier is homophobic? He has blue eyes!!"

Like bitch have you lost your mind? SO WHAT IF HE HAS FUCKING BLUE EYES. BLUE EYES MEAN JACK SHIT. And I haven't even said that Tyler Oakley and Ariel Winter have both responded to Nash.

I'll have a link for a video for that at the end also. It just makes me disappointed that a famous YouTuber like Nash is misusing his fame for something that's been going on for centuries. Not that I'm hating on homophobic people but come on man. What has the LGBTQ community done to you? Nothing so leave them alone. It just makes me so angry because gay straight lesbian transsexual pansexual or questioning or whatever you are you're still a human that GOD created. Whether God is real or not you are who you are for a reason and don't let any asshole make you think otherwise.

Anyways I'm done over here and I hope you liked this chapter. Give Jasmine some love in the comments plz!

LINKS:
Nash Grier Homophobic Vine: http://youtu.be/YjWGtIrl86c

Tyler Oakley, Ariel Winter Respond to Nash Grier'...: http://youtu.be/fvxosBbEVTA

My name's Jordan by the way lol.