#3. Bisexuals

Bisexuals

Bisexual (Internet's definition): Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction or sexual behavior toward both males and females.

Bisexuals, also known as the "great unknowns". Also known to be "confused". Also known to be very horny most of the time. If you ever go on YouTube, or Google, or anywhere, look up bisexual and watch a video of how older people are still in "this confused stage". Guess what? It's not a stage, it's how they are. I'm bisexual (so surprising lol) and if you have a problem with that, why are you reading this? Like seriously, leave now and give us peace. Anyway, I hate that other people say "oh it's only a stage", or "you'll come out of it, your just confused", or "oh you can't like both, just choose one." What? Choose one? Why do you have to choose one? You can't choose one. It's just... It's just them. How the hell are you going to choose one when that's not possible. Don't tell me what to do, it's me, I can't help it. I'm going to share a story with you humans, on an experiment I did for 1 week.

I decide that for one week, I'll tell my "mother" I'm Bisexual and see how she reacts. It wasn't very good. All week I cried and cried about how she had reacted. She screamed at me and told me I'm a worthless slut who only wants to have sex with other nasty girls. Sick right? So I stayed in my basement, mostly didn't eat that week since I wasn't bothered to come up stairs and acts like nothing was wrong. And by the end of the week, I went up and told her I was just joking and wanted to see how she reacted. She then laughed at me and in quote, said " you better not be bisexual, I don't want a child who wasn't normal."

I'm sure I said before that no one is normal, right? I swear, if I could run away, I would've. Of course I tried before, but I didn't really get that far. Cops came after me and I was brought back home. So, now I'm not coming out to my family for a good 10 years. Do you see what I mean? How other people, even your own blood can hate you for you being you? It's sick, sad, and annoying. And I hope that you guys don't have that type of experience either.

So umm yah......

Love you all,

~Jaz 💙💫