I Just Need To Write Right Now... My Life

The message of Andy the Lion,

For most of my life I felt more unwanted then wanted. People pushed me around in middle school and now in High school. Doing nothing made it worse, doing something made it worse. Teachers, principles, parents, friends; the funny part is they never did anything. My days aren't easy, they never were...

Whats the point of doing that to people? Just by doing this you're turning into monsters, you will ruin your life and your child's life, if you get one. It's disgusting how people do things like this.

Never being able to breath, to be able to say something. Yes, I am alive, but like the song that i'm listening to said, i'm losing all my drive. The last things I need to say is goodbye though, I don't want to seem weak to those people. All I want to do is fight, fight for me and many others in this world. You may laugh, but some are to weak to fight. I'm just not one of them; to be able to still be here, even though I tried to end it so many times. I want the pain gone, but death won't seem right...

The quote I follow, "if people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them."

I have a hard time, but I have a bigger and stronger drive to live... I already feel dead inside.

The message of Andy, sorry I was feeling depressed so I had to do this.