Nick Valentine x Short!Reader~Im Not Short!

First Fallout x Reader, wish me luck xD

Enjoy, you beautiful people~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And.. Well, that's about all you need to know about the place. You sure you're up for it for a couple months?" Nick asked. A short woman with (hair style), (hair color) hair, named (Y/N) nodded. "Nick, I've been living in the wasteland, I'm pretty sure I can handle myself." The synth chuckled.

"Alright, if you say so.." He turned to his assistant, Ellie. "Now, you sure got anything? I'd hate for you'd have to turn around halfway there and miss time on your vacation." She laughed. "I'm sure, Nick. And thank you, (Y/N), for agreeing to take my spot while I'm gone. And do me a favor, keep an eye on Ol' Nicky here, heeee has a bit if a nak for getting in trouble.." She joked, grinning at Nick.

"Hush Ellie, you get into trouble too sometimes." She grinned at Nick. "Yeah, but not NEARLY as Mich as you!"

Nick rolled his eyes. "Alright, alright. Well, have fun on your little vacation, see you in a week." Ellie waved. "Bye Nick, bye (Y/N)!" "Bye Ellie!' You smiled and waved as she closed the door.

"Alright shorty, you up for doing some detective business?" You huffed. "I'm not short!" Nick laughed. "Yeah, sorry to say love, but you kind of are."

You blushed. "Love?"

"Yep," Nick said, sitting down in his chair. "New nickname for you. What, got a problem with it? If so, I can come up with something else... Shorty."

"I'm not short!" You said in annoyance, face red and arms crossed as you plopped in the chair across the desk from Nick. He laughed, leaning across the desk and gently grabbing your chin, pulling you towards him.

"Admit it, you're short and you know it." He said with a smirk. You blushed badly, managing to stutter out a 'no.' "Fine then."

With that, Nick pulled you a bit closer, placing his lips on yours. Your eyes widened in shock but slowly eased into the kiss. He pulled away.

"Admit it."

"What if I don't?"

He pulled you back into the kiss. At the same time, the door opened. "Hey, sorry, I forgot-" Ellie froze at the door. She slowly backed out the door. "I'll just.. Leave you two be..." She closed the door and started walking back on her path from before, face red, but a happy smile on her face.

"Knew it would happen one day...."