Us Freaks Gotta Stick Together (Nick Valentine x Hancock)

I have no idea why I ship this...

But I do.

I need help xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hancock's POV

I.. I think I need to see someone about this...

Every time he's around, I get this weird feeling, in my head, in my stomach.. Aaannnddd maybe a certain area down there....

God dammit. I need help.

Time Skip

"Hey, Sole? I need to talk to you about something..." "Yeah? What is it Hancock?" She asked.

"Well.. I've been having these weird feelings lately.. About Nick."

She raised her eyebrow, a look of amusement on her face.

"You like him, don't you?" My face lit up in embarrassment. "H-how'd you know?!" I managed to stammer out.

She just laughed. "How I'd NOT know is the question, Hancock. The way you look at him, how you space out when he's near you, the way you act 20x nicer to him than anyone else... Its kinda obvious." I placed a hand over my face and looked at the ground.

"How do I tell him?" I mumbled, looking up through my fingers.

She shrugged. "I don't know, just tell him. I'll invite him to Goodneighbor tonight. Meet us at the Third Rail." And with that, she ran off, not listening to Me telling her to wait.

Oh god... He's coming over tonight... I have to tell him tonight.

...........

Shit.

~Time Skip~

"Hey, Hancock!" I turned to see that sexy synth I'd been thinkin' about behind me. "'Ey! Nicky boy!" I greeted him with a side bro-hug.

"Sole said you wanted to see me? Said there was somethin' real important you needed to talk about with me."

Oh yeah. That.

"Hey you okay? Your face is red, you running a fever?" He asked kindly, placing the back of his synthetic hand on my forehead and cheek.

"N-no, I'm fine..." I said, gently pushing his hand away. "Listen Nick, I... Uh..."

He looked at me curiously. "Yeah? What is it? Your not in some kind of trouble again, are you?" Now he looked genuinely worried. Jeez, why does he have to be so caring and adorable?!

"No, I.... I... Uhhhh.. Fuck it!" I grabbed the hips of the surprised synth before me, and slammed my lips onto his. When I started to pull away and apologize, I suddenly had hands, his hands on the side of my face, pulling me into another passion-filled kiss.

Cheers erupted around us, and we slowly pulled away for air. "I love ya, Nicky Boy." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "And I love you too, Hancock." I grabbed his hand and sat on a couch, and yelled for a couple drinks, even thought he didn't drink, which I temporally forgot.

He rested his head on my shoulder, and whispered, "Freaks like us, we gotta stick together." Kissing his forehead, I whispered back, "Couldn't agree with ya more, Nicky.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAHHHH THESE TWO ARE GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME XD

Someone requested this while I was writing it, so here you go x3