Chapter 6 〰Mizukage〰

When Naruto hear rumors of a barbaric and ruthless Mizukage he was not expecting this. He and Utakata had decided to somehow stop this 'oh so terrible guy' and after sneaking In the tower they were face to face with a genjustu controlled baby faced teen who we were informed by the six tails and Kurama that he was also a tailed beast carrier
. Utakata blushed at the sight and Kurama said "oh great your traveling companion has a crush on a child" his bush intensified and Naruto and and he six tails laughed. Naruto, being trained by Kurama released the high level puppet genjustu. "It will take a minute to take effect and release his mind." Utakata was surprised and Kurama who noticed his expression wasn't gonna let the chance to boast pass chimed in "of course he can do something as simple as this, he's my kit after all. " they all sweatdropped  at the 'great demon fox' acting like a parent but stopped when the Mizukage who's name they learned from a picture frame in his office was Yagura, began to stir. When his eyes opened he jumped into a fighting stance and looked around himself finally lowering it he spoke " um... Care to fill me in? The last thing I remember was the leader of the 7 mist swordsmen attacking me. " "we just arrived in this country but from what we heard you are a ruthless vengeful Mizukage, that was I guess actually under a puppet genjustu.I'm Naruto and this is Utakata we also have tailed beasts." "Thank you, it's good to know that we aren't alone." "Y-yeah that's true... It makes me sad to learn you were once alone." Utakata stuttered while blushing. " Once? Then that means your not going to leave me ever again?" He said with a smirk but also a tint on his cheeks. Naruto was surprised that Yagura was that bold for a baby faced teen but he guessed that it's because children are spoiled or something. They both turned to look at him " Im gonna go look around. From what I heard the seven mist swordsmen leader was killed by the seven themselves but the Justu was still in effect because they didn't know about it. See you, oh great Mizukage and his new aid!" He walked out with that last suggestion with a wink and a triumphant smirk, gosh he was Turing into Kurama. Utakata and Yagura both blushed and decided that Naruto was a smart kid.... way to smart.

Naruto pov

'They are so cute Kurama! It looked like it's just gonna be the two of us again.' 'Yeah maybe we should find you a lover too.' He was being stupid again. 'I don't want one right now! I'm on a journey for a reason! ' 'sure sure, whatever you say kit. I guess we can just play matchmaker with the other jinchuriki we meet.' We both smirked and laughed Darkly. I really am happy though, jinchuriki that don't have to be alone, It's great I even have two new brothers! Maybe if they accept me here after a while and I help this country all tailed beast will just be looked at as humans and not demons. Maybe it's wishful thinking but I hope it's will be true someday. Maybe even the leaf will want me there... That one seems pretty hard to imagine though, they might just want me there to release their anger on. I will still try though!

I ended up staying with Utakata and Yagura for a few months and it wasn't surprising that the Mizukage and his new aid had completely turned around the views about he ruthless mist. They were now, even though it was only a short time , a peaceful land and I was even respected there. When I told them I was going to continue my journey they understood but still cried and we had a going away party. It made me happy that people cared for me this deeply and I smiled when they said I could 'come back anytime'. I had a family now!

-------------------------
Authors notes.
Important!!!!
Sorry it's taken me a long time because I've been in school in things. I will try to update more frequently! And in the summer I will have a lot of time to write so they will get way faster then too.

Ships-
Do you guys think I should include a romance for Naruto. I personally ship Naruto and kakashi but I get some people hate it. I usually put their ages closer together so that's not a problem but I know I don't like to read stories that don't have my ships in them so I don't expect everyone to want to. It's for you guys to decide!!! Comment what you think and your favorite, but If there is too much fighting over them I might choose not to put one in though because I don't want my readers to get upset!