Sparkling, With You *Slight Mature Warning*

Note: Just a slight mature warning for the beginning~ It's really brief although not explicit at all, but feel free to skip it if you would like~ 

It was too hot to be doing this. Especially in the locker room at school. She wasn't even sure how it all started. One minute, they were talking like normal, then the next minute, she'd found herself laid out on the bench being lavished in a shower of risky kisses. She fought to keep the greedy lips and roaming hands interested on her sensitive neck and collarbone, but they had inevitably wandered down to caress the hollow of her chest and stomach. Sweat and saliva left glistening streams across her ivory torso. Every kiss just succeeded in further stoking the flame wracking her whole being. It was getting hotter and hotter with every brush of those lips on her skin; uncomfortably so now with the heat of the summer pressing down on her. She didn't want to pant to cool herself down, so she spread her crossed legs for moment. It left a perfect window of opportunity for her impassioned oppressor. One of those hands slithered down to stroke the sensitive expanse of her inner thigh...

"Hey, now! That's enough now, Masa!" The heat had finally invaded her voice. Reaching down with a forceful hand, she grabbed a handful of scruffy dirty blonde hair and pulled the head attached up so she could look into the beloved face.

"Hmm, but I thought you were enjoying it, Natsu~" Kanago Masako chuckled.

Ohashi Natsume felt her face burn red with blush. It looked completely normal in the encroaching heat of summer but the tsundere expression that washed over her stern face betrayed otherwise. She turned her head defiantly, the small ponytail crowning the side of her neat, pulled back brown hair fluttering in the heated atmosphere.

"I was, I was. But it's close to five now, and we have to get home soon. Besides, my mother's shift ends early tonight, and it's my turn to make dinner."

'And it's uncomfortable being covered in both sweat and saliva in the heat.' She added mentally. Letting go of the shaggy hair, she tried to push herself up. Her arms were weak in the wake of her energy being sapped from her from the previous moment's feverish activities so they quivered under her weight, looking as if they were about to buckle any minute. Masako went to relocate a hand to her back to help her up, but it was chased off like a pesky dog. It lead her to make a rather pathetic pouting face.

"Jeez, Natsu. Just a moment ago, you didn't want me off of you, and now you don't even want my touch. Haha, that's cold Natsu!"

Natsume pretended she didn't hear the wolfish girl for a moment. She smoothed the edges of her crumpled skirt, then began to button the small buttons on her shirt, starting from the bottom most one.

"It's not cold." She decided to defend when she looked up to see that dissatisfying grin had returned. "I just don't want to overheat."

A previously neglected switch flipped within the adjacent girl at the word "overheat".

"Overheat?" She pushed a boyish giggle from her lips and smirked. The bench creaked as she leaned forward. "Like this?"

Two fingers ghosted over Natsume's ivory collarbone. It made her jump and her internal temperature rise. She knocked a punishing fist hard atop her girlfriend's head. Masako drew back and rubbed the now sore spot, getting the message.

"Of course, dummy! Now stop fooling around so I can get dressed. We're both going to be late going home if you keep this childishness up." Natsume's tone was condescending, like how a chastising mother would address a child.