Chapter 1

(y/n) and Karry are bestfriend from childhood until now. Everyday, they together!

-(Y/N)'S POV-

After a VERY LONG winter break, I finally went back to my boring high school life. I was getting ready at that time, when I saw my old friend's car arriving right in front of my house. I gave him a sign that means: 'wait a second'. Then he gave me thumbs up from his car's window.

Well, it's been our habits every school days. He always picks me up in front of my house, so there's no need to tell my driver to drop me at school. Besides, he's always been trusted by my parents because they all have known him since I became a best friend with him. His name is Karry and he's in a group called TFBOYS.

He's become my best buddies since we were still in the elementary school. We always go to the same school until now.

Anyway, back to the situation. I grabbed my breakfast from my mum's hand and said goodbye to my parents. I got into Karry's car quickly.

"Are we late?" I asked him.
"No," he shook his head, "...hopefully."

I rolled my eyes on him and punched him on his cheeks. He laughed.

When we arrived at our school, we got into our class immediately. I could see 2 boys sitting and waving at us. They're my childish-but-still-kind best friend, Jackson and Roy. I smiled and waved. They're also TFBOYS' members.

I sat on the chair in front of them. Karry followed me and sat beside me. We all did some chit chats like we always do.

While we were talking and joking around, someone walked to us. Well, actually, he was searching for Karry. He's one of our classmates, his name is Axel. I could see all of his friends behind him. Suddenly, I became very suspicious.

"Hey, Kar. Wassup?" he greeted.
"Um. Hi?" replied Karry.
"I'm glad you're not absent today. We all miss you."
"Well, thanks."

After they finished talking,

"Who is that guy?" Jackson asked.
"I don't even know who he is," Karry replied.
"I thought he's your friend." said Jackson
"Is he one of our fans?" asked Roy.
"Ah, Wang Yuan! You're overconfident!" Jackson said.
"Axel," I answered.

They all starred at me.

"Is he our classmates?" Karry asked.
"Yeah. Well, no wonder you all don't know him. You all don't often go to school because you all are too busy. Like shooting, or anything else. So, yeah," I said.

I could see Jackson and Roy's faces. I was very sure that they kinda didn't like Axel, just like me! But when I looked at Karry's face, he seemed so okay with that bad guy. To be honest, I felt what Jackson and Roy felt. I really don't like the fact that Axel and the ganks coming closer to my best friend. I know very well that they had a plan.

Anyways, the bell rang. We opened our books and the class began.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it was time to have a break, the fourth of us went to the canteen. We sat in the same table (as usual!) and had our lunch. We also talked there! It was very fun to have 3 best friends like them!

After that, the bell rang. The class began again.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After school, Karry drove me home.

"Thanks, Kar."
"Yep. Uh-wait, (y/n). Do you have any appointment after this?" he asked.
"Um, no. Why?"
"Wanna come to my house? Jackson and Roy are gonna be there, too."
"Um okay. But you better go home first. I have to take a shower and stuffs first. I'll be there in 40 minutes, kay?"
"Kay. See you."

After he went home, I asked my parents if I could go to Karry's house. Of course, like I had said before, she definitely said yes.

I took a shower, got ready, took my bicycle out and ready to go! My house is near Karry's house, so if I wanna come to his house I just either use my bicycle or walk by myself (that's what I've always been doing since we were still first graders).

Anyway, when I arrived (about 4 pm), I saw Karry's mum collecting some stuffs in the garage.

"Hey, auntie."
"Hey, (y/n). I don't know if you'll come here too."
"Hehe. Um, by the way, have Jackson and Roy arrived yet?"
"No, they haven't."
"I'll help you, auntie," I said to her as I helping her.
"No, (y/n). I can do it by myself."
"No, it's okay, auntie."
"Thank you, (y/n). You've never changed since a years ago. Thanks for always being there for Karry, too."
"Ah, it's my job, auntie. You know, even though his body's tall, he sometimes behaves like a kid."

We laughed and talked about many topics, until Karry appeared.

"Ah, you come very early," he said.

His eyes looked at what his mum and I were doing.

"Thanks, (y/n), for helping my mum."
"No prob."

After the garage was clean, Karry and I waited in his room. His room never made me get bored!

When Jackson and Roy arrived, they all told what actually they wanted to do. They just wanted me to hear their new sigle! omg.

After hearing it, I couldn't stop singing that song! It got stuck in my head because the song was very catchy and easy-listening.

After 3 hours being there, I finally went home. Jackson and Roy already went home right then. So I decided to return home. He asked me if I wanted him to accompany me. But I said no. He asked me once again, and I replied it with a yes.

After that, he took his bicycle and accompany me to my house. After saying sorry for accompanying me, we said goodbye.

--------------------------------------------------------------

As I was about to sleep at about 10 pm, my phone rang. It was Karry! We always phone each other since we were still a little. Even I wrote him a letter!

Okay, so I answered him.

*peep*

"Hey, cute girl."
"Ah, don't be silly, man."
"Hahaha. What are you doing?"
"You know what? My beauty sleep was delayed because of you. I'm very sleepy, you know!"
"Hahahaha. Really? Sorry, then."
"Btw, why did you ask me such a question?"
"...I miss you."

I blushed and also froze right then. My heartbeat suddenly became very fast and I couldn't open my mouth. I couldn't believe what I heard right then.

"(y/n)?" called Karry.
"Oh! Yeah. Okay. Oh no, I have to go to sleep now. Thanks for calling, Kar. Bye!"
"Ok, bye!"

*peep*

I ended the call and sighed. I thought about it again. I said to myself: 'is this even Karry?"

to be continued...