Chapter 13

-(Y/N)'S POV-

Just a typical Wednesday. I woke up early and took a shower immediately. And then I ate the breakfast served by my mum on the table. Few minutes later, I could hear the usual sound of Karry's car. And I was right when I checked it. After that we left my house. We had arrived at school just before the bell rang.

-----

In the middle of the class, suddenly there was my principal's voice from the speaker of the class. For those who represented each classes for the school event should gather at the main hall.

I asked my teacher for permission and then I went out to the main hall. Luckily I met my BFFs. Karry put his arm over my arm, with his usual big smile. Jackson and Roy smiled too.

When we got to the main hall, we were asked to sit and paid attention at our principal's announcement. He told us all about the things we were going to hold at the school event. After that we all were put into groups, randomly.

After I got into my group, I really didn't know all of my group mates. It was really obvious because I only made friends with TFBOYS only!

Anyways, a girl, who was one of my group mates, sat beside me and started a conversation. She was a year younger than me.

We talked about many things and got along with each other really well. She was really kind! I felt really thankful because she was the only one who I could talk to right then. Also, TFBOYS joined us after the discussion of each group had been finished.

After that, we said good bye to each other and I did get back to my class.

-----

After school, I was invited to join TFBOYS' practice at their dorm. It was like about 2 pm, I think?

Anyway, we arrived at their dorm and they started the practice immediately. At 5 pm, after the practice ended, Karry drove us home.

Jackson and Roy were dropped in front of their house first, which means I was the last person with him.

When we arrived at my house, I said thank you to him. I remember, it was about 6 pm. I was about to open the front door, but he called my name. So I walked to him and asked why.

"Sorry, (y/n). I can't hide it anymore. To be honest, I have liked you since the day we met. Well, I was lying that I had forgotten you when you were in Korea."

I was REALLY shocked to hear those words! I just couldn't believe that he had the same feeling like mine.

Suddenly, he was on his knees and said, "(y/n), would you be my girlfriend?"

"Well, I have the same feeling like yours honestly. So it will definitely be a 'YES'."

He smiled so big with joy and happiness on his face. He hugged me tight and hugged him, too. It was really sudden but made me happy and satisfied.

-----

At about 10 pm, I was playing a computer game. Suddenly, Karry called me.

"Hello?" I started.
"Hi!"
"What's the matter?"
"Hmm..."

There was a silence for a few seconds until he came up with some weird yet cute words:

"... do you know why I hate clowns?"
"Well, I've found that out since we were kids. However I don't know the reason. Maybe you're scared of them?"
"No, no! Beside all of them."
"Ok, idk."
"Because you're the only one who can makes me laugh."

I smiled bigly but he knew it! Because I couldn't handle it anymore, I laughed extremely hard at that joke (or even love words?). I could hear his shy voice. Well, I have to admit, he's not very bad at this thing.

"... I miss you, (y/n)."
"So do I... but no worries, we'll meet each other tomorrow."
"Yeah."
"Ok. I think I must go to sleep now."
"Ok then. Good night, (y/n)."
"Good night, too, Karry."

*PEEP*

I ended the call. I turned my laptop and my lamp off. And then I slept!

to be continued...