Chapter 3: Weird

Seol Hee rolled her eyes. Mom's nagging; squawking in her ears. She didn't really like it.

"I've told you to bring the umbrella. Why are you so stubborn?" Mom grumbled.

Seol Hee stood up from the couch and tiptoed upstairs. "Mom, I need my rest." She said with a weary voice. She was sick of Mom's nags already.

"Wait! You didn't tell me about that boy yet." Seol Hee halted her steps for a while before shrugging it off and headed to her room.

"Maybe next time. I just know him for today anyway."

Well, not only Mom who wanted to know about him, but Seol Hee either.

^_^

For several days, Seol Hee tried to avoid either Ji Min and his girlfriend. Honestly, she felt a bit lonely; because there was no Ji Min who is usually playing with her.

After the incident which was happened yesterday, Seol Hee brought the umbrella finally.

Too lonely to go to cafeteria, too lonely to stay at the classroom. So she decided to go to library. What a new choice. Well, she had to visit that room at least once in her life. Seemed like go to the library with an empty hand isn't reasonable. Seol Hee took her phone, her headset and her stationary from her bag.

Seol Hee walked along the corridor that brought her to the library in the end of this corridor. She remembered something that happened a week ago, when she yelled at Ji Min with a loud voice that she never used to Ji Min before. Then Seol Hee thought something. Maybe she was too much to Ji Min that day. He wanted to apologize, but Seol Hee was yelled at him instead.

She had so much day dreaming; even the noisy boys who walked not far from her couldn't get her soul together.

"Ouch!" She almost tripped by her own shoelace and nearly falling down if she didn't manage her balance. She put all of her belongings in the floor and tied her shoelace.

"You're really a reckless girl. You can't tie your shoelace well. I think you should wear the shoes without shoelace on." said Ji Min.

"But I don't have that kind of shoes." told her. Ji Min sighed. He kneeled down in front of Seol Hee and tied her shoes for Seol Hee.

"Or at least, you should put the shoelace inside your shoes so it won't be untied by itself easily, like this." Ji Min put her shoelace inside her shoes. "You can falling down and hurt yourself if you tie your shoelace like before."

"Oh, you right. It's better than before."

"For now on, call me if you need help to tie your shoelace, do you understand?" asked Ji Min. Seol Hee nodded her head.

"Your identity card?" asked the librarian. Seol Hee took out her pencil case, but there's nothing. She tried to looking for it in her pockets, but they were empty.

"Here is it." Someone handed over the identity cards to the librarian. After checked the cards, the librarian said, "Okay, you can enter the library."

"See? Here we go." He handed Seol Hee's card to her. Seol Hee received it. But she was seemed bewildered. He smiled at Seol Hee with his playful smile.

"But, how did you..." Seol Hee tailed the boy along entered the library.

"Sst. We're in the library, you better lower you voice." He spook in hushed tones. Oh! She almost forgot it.

The boy walked toward the racks in the corner. Seol Hee was still tailing him.

"But really, how did you get my identity card." Seol Hee started to feel annoyed. The boy turned his head and said

"It can be a fate." Seol Hee frowned when she heard his answer. Looked at Seol Hee who seemed puzzled, he threw his playful smile and stretched out his hand.

"Hi! My name is Kim Tae Hyung."

^_^

think about you | kthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें