Chapter 7: Under the sliding...

Her shoulders got lighter after apologizing at Ji Min last night. And it's all thanks to Tae Hyung.

"Yoon Seol Hee!" someone called him and it was Tae Hyung. Seol Hee smiled at him.

"I was made up with Ji Min already." Seol Hee cheered.

"Really?! That's good!!" They hugged and jumped around. But suddenly, they realized what were they doing and released their hand on each other.

"Eum... sorry." Seol Hee mumbled. "Me too." They had became awkward.

"I have something to show you." Tae Hyung spoke up, blown up all the awkwardness.

"Uh, yeah. What it is?" Seol Hee asked. She still couldn't adapt with something that just happened.

"I'll show you later. Meet you at the school gate after school." Tae Hyung swayed his hand with his usual playful smile. Seol Hee addicted to it these day.

"Okay, see you later."

^_^

Seol Hee couldn't really focus on what was the teacher say there. She was busy with her mind. Something weird happened to her. She couldn't stop thinking about Tae Hyung, and she was throbbing while thinking about him.

The smile won't go away from her lips as she was thinking about Tae Hyung. When they met, her cheeks would reddened and she would feel stifling. Her hands and feet felt so cold. But even though she felt right away, she couldn't hold herself to not go and see him.

The bell just rang. She became the first student who left the classroom. She put a bit lip tint and arranged her hair before go and meet Tae Hyung. She didn't know why she did such things.

"Seol Hee, right here!" Tae Hyung had waiting in the school gate. He smiled at her and swayed his hand; telling her to come closer.

"Did you wait long?" Seol Hee asked. Tae Hyung shook his head. "No, I just arrived. Let's go."

"So, what are you going to show me?" Seol Hee asked when they walked along the street with cherry blossom.

"Ah right." Tae Hyung was going to took out something, but the rain was pouring down suddenly.

"Oh no! We have to looking for a shelter quickly." Seol Hee was going to run, but Tae Hyung grabbed her wrist and pulled Seol Hee closer. He unfolded the umbrella that he brought above them.

"I bringing an umbrella, so why should we get rushed?" Tae Hyung smiled.

They walked to the playground where were they met for the first time. They took a shelter under the sliding just like Seol Hee did that time.

"Do you remember that time? When we met for the first time?" Tae Hyung askes. Seol Hee smiled and nodded her head.

"You were walking me home." Seol Hee replied but Tae Hyung shook his head.

"No. You got it wrong. It wasn't our first meeting precisely."

"Really? So when was our first meeting?" Seol Hee askes. Tae Hyung smiled again.

"You can say that it was 'destiny'. Oh right. I want to show you this." Tae Hyung took out a paper from his bag and gave it to Seol Hee.

"Even though it's not a perfect score, but at least I've gotten better at it." Tae Hyung handed the paper to Seol Hee

"You've got 90! You did a good job!" Seol Hee stroked Tae Hyung's head. Tae Hyung bitted his under lip; he looked trying hard to say something at Seol Hee.

"Seol Hee, look..."

^_^