Chapter 4: An additional problem

They became closer after the incidents. Seol Hee still felt lonely without Ji Min, but she thought Tae Hyung is more fun and better than Ji Min. By the way, he was louder than Ji Min too. But even so, Seol Hee still felt sorry toward Ji Min, and she didn't know why.

"Yoon Seol Hee?" some girl called her, and Seol Hee knew who is she exactly, Ji Min's girl. She couldn't run away from Ji Min's girl right now, they were in the middle of cafeteria which was very crowded that afternoon. That girl swayed her hand; telling Seol Hee to follow her. She brought them to the rooftop.

"Eum... I don't have something to say to you." Seol Hee said. The girl nodded.

"I know it. But the one who have something to say is me." told her. Seol Hee tilted her head. The girl walked closer to the border fence. Seol Hee followed her.

"Look, it's Ji Min. Do you see him?" asked the girl. Seol Hee nodded. She could saw Ji Min who was playing football with his friends from here.

"Listen. I know it's hard for you to forgive him. But please, can you forgive him for once? After you guys has quarrel last time, he always looked sad all day long." told her. Seol Hee didn't give a reply. She just looked at Ji Min.

Actually, she missed Ji Min too. She missed on how did he used to tie her shoelace for her, she missed on how did they laughed at the very small thing, she missed on how did he tried to make her smile, she even missed on how did Ji Min always nagged at her.

"So? Can you forgive him?" asked her again. Seol Hee sighed. "I'll try."

^_^

"Hey." Tae Hyung patted her shoulder. Seol Hee startled a bit then turned her head around.

"Oh, hi." she plainly smiled at Tae Hyung who stood up behind her. Tae Hyung took out a book and handed it over to Seol Hee.

"I have an English test for tomorrow." Seol Hee looked at Tae Hyung a bit dazed. "So?"

Tae Hyung took a sit beside Seol Hee. "Teach me some." asked him.

Seol Hee sighed. This boy really couldn't read the situation. She was in dilemma, and then he came out suddenly and asked her to teach him some English.

"Go and ask your friends to teach you instead. I'm busy." Seol Hee pushed his book back to him, but It fell to the ground.

"But it's useless to ask Jung Kook, even I'm better than him. And Nam Joon Hyung is busy to preparing his final exam." Tae Hyung said desperate.

"Is your friends are Jung Kook and Nam Joon Seonbae only? Can't you just leave me alone just a day? I'm busy." Seol Hee tried to not raise her voice in front of Tae Hyung.

"No way! I really need your help, or I'll find a red mark on my test paper. I don't want it!" Tae Hyung started to whine like a child.

"Tae Hyung, please!! I need a time. I want to be alone! I say, I'm busy!!" She couldn't hold it and exploded.

"But I'm seeing you now and you just sit still here." Seemed like Tae Hyung was surprised, he lowered his voice. Seol Hee didn't respond.

"Okay, I'll leave you and study alone." He took his book on the ground and walked away.

Tae Hyung just left. It had to be good, because she needed a time to thinking about Ji Min, but she didn't feel relieved at all. Her shoulder felt heavier all of sudden. Now, she had an addition thing to think about. She had to say sorry to Ji Min and Tae Hyung. Good!!

^_^