Bringing 'Stalker' Back

Levi's POV

As Eren walked out, I felt my heart breaking more and more with each step.

Why was he so angry?

What did I do?

•><•><•

I started to make my way out of the building before a certain shithead got in the way.

"LEVI LEVI LEVI!" She healed while running in my direction, her shoes skidding to a halt on the linoleum floors. I looked over at her. I was unimpressed.

"THANK GOD FOR SECURITY CAMERAS!" She yelled out randomly, honestly, she had an issue.

"What?" I said simply, having no idea what she was going on about until it hit me.

Security cameras. In the practise room. Eren and I.

Kissing.

Shit.

"You and Eren..." She whispered loudly, panting from her sprint in my direction, before she continued.

"KISSED IN THE PRACTICE ROOM!" She said grabbing my shoulders with a crazed look in her eyes, before it faded and she looked around curiously.

"Where is he?" She said, her precious excitement fading into light concern. I sighed and looked away.

"What did you do?" She said as if she didn't know. Wasn't she watching the footage? I mean I don't think it had sound but I would think it was pretty obvious that we had a fight. I looked down, frowning. I was wondering the same thing.

"I don't know" I said honestly, looking back up at her now disgustingly sympathetic brown eyes.

They sparked and she grabbed my hands in a crazed excitement.

"Levi! Lets do something to cheer you up!"

"But I have work..." I said gently removing my hands from her grasp do I didn't offend her. She just put her hands on my small shoulders instead.

"Pleeeeaaaassseee Leeeeeviiiii?!!" She begged with a look in her eyes that I knew I couldn't resist. Her big brown eyes glistened with a begging emotion. I looked away, embarrassed that I was about to succumb to her begging.

"Where would we go?" I said, trying my best not to sound interested in her offer, though I doubted it sounded that way.

"To Eren of course!" She yelled out.

"He just walked out of the building" She said pointing to the empty revolving doors that were still turning, though only by a little. Hanji giggled.

"I don't think he noticed you" she continued.

I felt an overwhelming urge to go follow Eren, see what he would do in his spare time.

I grabbed Hanjis sleeve and dragged her to the exit so we could go retrieve the boy that I foolishly let go.

<><><>

His head bobbed higher than most of the people on the street. Fucking beanpole. We followed shortly behind, but making sure that he didn't see us, or that we never caught up to him. We sped up when he did, and slowed down when he did, maintaining the perfect stalking distance. And trust me, I knew what I was doing all to well, it actually scared me, flashed of my past coming back. Hanji have me a few concerned glances, but that disturbing thoughts had long since left.

We followed Eren down some sketchy alleyways and down deserted roads where we had to do some mission impossible shit in order to avoid being discovered, though Hanji was basically discovered.

We were following Eren through an empty industrial street when Eren turned down a path. We were at the edge of his vision so we, well, I, quickly ducked into an alleyway, while Hanji crashed into a metal garbage can and rolled unceremoniously into the ally at my feet. She hesitantly smiled at me.

"Here kitty kitty!" A familiar male voice called out, definitely closer than he was before. I felt Hanjis body stiffen against my feet.

We didn't breath or move. Hoping to god he didn't poke his head into our ally.

He didn't. And I silently thanked every deity I had ever heard of as I heard his almost silent footsteps receding.

()()()

We followed along with no other mishaps until Eren stopped.

He was in a field as we hid behind an old barn, the cover out here was very scarce. There was a lone scraggly tree close to the centre that he stood under.

And that's all he did. Stand.

Seconds of watching turned into minutes as touched of dark indigo started to streak the setting sky.

Eren sat down, leaning against the back of the tree. I tried to get a closer look and saw what looked like a small wooden cross jutting out of the unkept grass.

An unmarked grave.

Who's was it?

Those minutes passed and passed, my feet were starting to get sore, and Hanji was snoring agains the peeling red paint of the barn.

Soft sound drifted through the field, flowers and wind. Soft notes catching on the breeze and drifting to my welcoming ears. I recognized the tune of a sad and slow version of 'what makes you beautiful' by One Direction. Though it didn't sound like their song. It sounded like his own. The way he changed the speed and adjusted the length of the words to accommodate the beautiful melody that was escaping his equally beautiful lips.

I felt myself move, relaxing into the music.

A twig snapped painfully loudly. I froze. And so did the soft words.

"Who's there?" A confident and demanding voice called from the new darkness of the valley. I stood still.

"I can hear your fucking heartbeat! Show yourself!" Eren called towards our rickety hiding spot. I slowly emerged from behind the old barn and raised my hand in a mock surrender.

"Levi" He said, almost as through he was expecting me to separate from the shadows. Though now that I thought about it, he probably knew the whole time with his heightened senses and all. That would take a bit of getting used to.

I did a two finger salute to his moon framed silhouette. His tall lanky form started walking slowly and hesitantly in my direction.

"Eren" I said as he approached, a suspicious frown on his face.

"Who is the owner of the second heartbeat?"

()()()

SO SORRY TO KEEP U WAITING I'VE JUST BEEN RALLY BUSY, AGAIN SORRY!

QOTD: Whats your favourite book?

AOTD: Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck, it is my all time fav... I u haven't read it, seriously, check it out!

Hope you enjoyed!